odd pregnancy style?!

trixipaws

Reaction score
ok we all kno about odd pregnancy cravings and odd pregnancy moods and odd pregnancy dreams, etc- but has anyone got odd pregnancy style?!
i varnished my nails today, and after doing my toenails (with gr8 difficulty!) in pale translucent blue i did my fingernails...

I think it looks really good...

i did a hot pink opaque dot in the middle of each nail, then went over the whole of each nail with light pink translucent! so i hav 2-tone nails with dots on! :rotfl:

i tried 2 take pics to post but the flash stopped them showing up, so i'll spare u my silly nails!

hav i got a severe case of pregnancy brain? :( :rotfl:

Dunno what you're on about, painting odd things on yourself........

DSC00019-2.jpg

Ah yeah, NOW I remember.... :oops: :lol:

Enjoy your temporary insanity, before you have to be sensible mummy!! :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: at Minxy
I was chatting to a friend on msn. She now lives in Germany so hasnt seen my bump. She asked me to put my cam on, I told her I first needed the loo but went and drew a big smiley face on bump. Then turned the cam on with it facing my bump. She never laughed so much.

Hi

:lol: I think its great you have such a sense of humour late in your pregnancy i think it keeps us sane really
Katrina

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
You really do cheer a soul up - thanks, needed that!!!
Lisa

My cousin who is due to drop anytime now is very pregnant look and you cant mistaken it either, she went into the chemist asking for a pregnancy test and said to the chemist she had put a bit of weight on and thought she might have been pregnant! apparently all the customers were staring at her and the chemist didnt know what to sat! she said she got the idea out of a book :rotfl:

Loving the faces on bumps might do it too my sister today when she vists!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back