• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OCTOBER Mums-to-be!

vixforever

Reaction score
When is your scan date?

Are you team yellow, blue or pink? Or what colour do you think your bump is?

I'm team blue and my 20 week scan is on 14th June but I'll actually be 21 weeks! :)

Last edited:
my scan is next tues 1st june and im convinced it a girl which means it will prob be a boy lols

My scan is 9th June! We're gonna find out cos we didn't with DD and I hated everything being cream or yellow! Also can't come up with any names so thought it might be easier if we know!
I thought I was having a girl due to exact same pregnancy as lacey but everyone else is saying boy!!!
Goodluck everyone with thier scans!!!

2june im sure its a girl but she might have a willy who knows :D

I am due 11th October making me 20 weeks today! Scan is on Thursday and I can't wait to find out!!!

most october girls by the look of it, well to be fair its been alot of blue bumps result lately

Am convinced mine is a boy but we'll find out in 3 days time!!

My due date is October 13th and we have the 20 week scan tomorrow!!!! We will be finding out the gender as long as baby plays nice and flashes us x I think it's a boy but we'll see x

My due date is October 13th and we have the 20 week scan tomorrow!!!! We will be finding out the gender as long as baby plays nice and flashes us x I think it's a boy but we'll see x

awww!! how exciting! you have to let us know as soon as you know!!
what are you planning to do to get your little (boy) one flashing? drink coke before you go in?
:whistle:

Well if it flashes you certainly won't miss if it's a boy, they love to flash! LOL

Im due the 24th october, my 20 week scan is 7th june i cant wait to find out! im convinced im having a boy x

my scan is next tues 1st june and im convinced it a girl which means it will prob be a boy lols

Might be right, I was right both times lol

Then again you might get a willy flash at you like both mine did, lol!!

Well....I was convinced it was a boy and I was right!!!! Wooohooooooo x x x

I'm due on the 4th October and am expecting a little boy! (Makes life easy as we couldn't decide on a girl's name ;-) )

Last edited:
Im due 24th oct, scan is 11th June and I will be nearly 21 weeks. WE not gunna find out wot we having tho :eek:) xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back