****** October 2018 Mummies! ******

tara_46

Reaction score
Hey ladies! BFP this weekend due 4th October! Hopefully more of you will be joining this group soon :) exciting times ahead!

Tara_46 - 2nd October
Kazz1n - 3rd October
Bec2y - 3rd October
Surveyor - 4th October
RosiePosie90 - 4th October
Cornishgirl - 9th October
3_for_me - 13th October
Hannahm987 - 18th October
Sarahlou7 - 20th October
RWW84 - 20th October
Twinkletoes220 - 22nd October
KJ1 - 25th October
LullaBell - 25th October
Netty - 30th October

Last edited:
Congratulations tara. Had been stalking the am i pregnant thread wondering! Im over in sept thread but just wanted to say congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months x

Congratulations tara. Had been stalking the am i pregnant thread wondering! Im over in sept thread but just wanted to say congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months x

Thank you Melly! I had to pinch myself when I woke up this morning, it still feels like a dream!

Fingers crossed that your 9 month journey is all smooth sailing

I double confirmed it this morning, I still can’t beleive this is happening!

Attachments

• 34F81B5B-7819-473B-94AF-C790AE1C19FC.jpg
    34F81B5B-7819-473B-94AF-C790AE1C19FC.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 65
Thanks tara. No denying those tests! Hopefully a few more ladies will be joining you soon x

Tuesday 4th October! Eeek booked my first pre natal appointment this morning! When are you due?

Last edited:
Congratulations Tara really can’t belive there’s an October thread already it wasn’t long ago that the May thread started it’s flying enjoy every moment xx

Im due 15 sept i think. Lmp was 13/12 but i have 25-26 day cycles so if midwife goes on a 28 day cycle it will be 19/9 which is my DSs birthday! I will be induced most likely a week before edd as im 42 and before my mmc they told me thats what they would recommend....so happy to follow this advice x

Im due 15 sept i think. Lmp was 13/12 but i have 25-26 day cycles so if midwife goes on a 28 day cycle it will be 19/9 which is my DSs birthday! I will be induced most likely a week before edd as im 42 and before my mmc they told me thats what they would recommend....so happy to follow this advice x

Wow how exciting for you to have the two kiddies born on the same day! I’m really happy for you. I’m just worried that the time will drag until DD

The 1st tri does drag a bit! This will be my third as i have a DD too so having one of each already....dont mind what i have. Once appts and scans start happening it atarts to go a bit quicker i think!

Yes it flies it doesn’t seem 2 mins ago I got my bfp the first tri did drag for me but now I’m almost in 3rd tri and is scary and exciting that she’s guna be here before I know it xx

Hello lovelies :D got my BFP today and have spoken to my GP on the phone. He calculates EDD in the first week of October. I can't believe this! Yippie!

-Sev

Hello lovelies :D got my BFP today and have spoken to my GP on the phone. He calculates EDD in the first week of October. I can't believe this! Yippie!

-Sev

How exciting for you!

This is so exciting looking at my online caluculations I am due on the second of October! eeeek we can be preganancy buddies!

-Sev

How exciting for you!

This is so exciting looking at my online caluculations I am due on the second of October! eeeek we can be preganancy buddies!

Fantastic! Good to see I'll be having a buddy throughout this journey :dance: Have you noticed any symptoms so far?

-Sev

-Sev

How exciting for you!

Fantastic! Good to see I'll be having a buddy throughout this journey :dance: Have you noticed any symptoms so far?

-Sev

Yes loads! I just knew I was pregant since last week. I have had some boobs and nipples (which have now got very veiny), I am also having stomach cramps (not like AF but more like trapped wind in the centre of my belly. Have you?

-Sev

How exciting for you!

-Sev

Yes loads! I just knew I was pregant since last week. I have had some boobs and nipples (which have now got very veiny), I am also having stomach cramps (not like AF but more like trapped wind in the centre of my belly. Have you?

Some heartburn, nausea, vivid dreaming and fatigue. Got really bad last night which prompted my test. :) feeling a bit better today but still a lot of heartburn.

When are you going to tell family and friends? If you haven't already done so that is :D

-Sev

-Sev

How exciting for you!

-Sev

Some heartburn, nausea, vivid dreaming and fatigue. Got really bad last night which prompted my test. :) feeling a bit better today but still a lot of heartburn.

When are you going to tell family and friends? If you haven't already done so that is :D

-Sev

OH and I are currently in a heated discussion about this. I want to tell them at 7 weeks, he wants to wait until mothers day! I will be alomost 12 weeks by then (pretty sure I will be showing)! You?

-Sev

How exciting for you!

-Sev

-Sev

OH and I are currently in a heated discussion about this. I want to tell them at 7 weeks, he wants to wait until mothers day! I will be alomost 12 weeks by then (pretty sure I will be showing)! You?

No idea! Starting to lean towards 7 weeks though... I'm so impatient :lol:

-Sev

How exciting for you!

-Sev

-Sev

No idea! Starting to lean towards 7 weeks though... I'm so impatient :lol:

I want to tell the whole bloody world! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back