****** October 2018 Mummies! ******

Thanks for the well wishes ladies. Everything looks good with the scan, bubs is cooking away nicely.

Was so lovely to see how much he/she has grown in the last two weeks. Had fun trying to get bubs in right position for measurements, but looks like nuchal is within normal range, so just have a few days to wait on bloods to be sure we're okay, but sonographer saw nothing concerning

��

I think he/she has a big schnoz, but it might just be an unfortunate angle....

Attachments

• WP_20180416_17_05_51_Pro.jpg
    WP_20180416_17_05_51_Pro.jpg
    494.9 KB · Views: 18
  • WP_20180416_17_06_00_Pro.jpg
    WP_20180416_17_06_00_Pro.jpg
    512.2 KB · Views: 17
Adorable scan. :D
Glad it all went well. I’m going to guess boy he he.

Awwwww Bunny thats a great scan pic!!! Congratulations!
I got my 20 week scan date through today! 6th of june!!
And a date for a consultant app for when im 26 weeks!
Im guessing thats to have a go at me for being 1 point over on the healthy bmi range!
Assholes!

Fab pics!

Lulla bah to the BMI scale! It a load of shit

I am a 12/14 but apparently morbidly obese because I should weigh 8 stone. I'd actually die if I got down to 8 stone. I've got big tits and a fat arse and everything in between is relatively small I'm happy with that so poo to me not fitting in the box! Haha

That's odd that they're making you have an app with consultant for your BMI. I was way over in first pregnancy and never had anything. This time I'm at the lower end of healthy, which is amazing!!x

My BMI put me as overweight which to be honest I already knew, I’m short and curvy, I’m never going to be thin and even when I was I couldn’t maintain it so b*llocks to them :lol: I was braced for a telling off but the midwife at the hospital said nothing. I have my 16 week appointment booked with my regular midwife at the end of the month so I wonder if she’ll mention it.

Last edited:
That's odd that they're making you have an app with consultant for your BMI. I was way over in first pregnancy and never had anything. This time I'm at the lower end of healthy, which is amazing!!x

I have no idea what else it would be for I got told I would be under a consultant for it..
And I've just had my letter come through for when I'm 26 weeks but it doesn't say what it's for just that I have an appointment with the consultant. ?

My BMI was up at 28 and I'm midwife led. She said to me that it was below the threshold for complications. Maybe it is for something else but they should really tell you?

Congrats on your scan MrsBunny. Lovely pics! :) xxx

Yeah, my BMI with my first pregnancy was 29.6 and I didn't have consultant. Although I wonder if 30 is the cut off maybe! My BMI is now 22.3. Hopefully they'll be able to put you at ease! I have to see the consultant after my next scan due to something they saw/found on the 12 week scan, nothing to do with the baby and won't affect the pregnancy, but a pain to say the least!!

Lovely picture Mrs Bunny!! We'll all be moving to tri2 before we know it!!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back