.. October 2016 Mummies - Third Trimester - Final Round ..

Yeah that's same here. I asked OH would he rather wait and he says yes I was on the fence and it would be saving me £100 that baby could actually use. I didn't have one with Jackson so felt it a bit unfair and I already had one extra one this time with the early gender.

He already looks like his brother like shape and what features we could see in 2D so that's enough I want a nice surprise. OH is red head so is Jackson but OH Is betting for same hair colour as me so dark. Jackson took my eyes which is unusual as red heads usually take the hair and eye gene but Jacksons eyes are like buttons and OHS are blue so it's fun to have that wonder there

I'm excited but sooo unprepared :rofl: I have stuff but I just feel so lax this time.
xxxxx

We had one at 25 weeks. Amazing. Pic attached of our little girl. Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 15
So lovely Louise. I'm excited to get a 3d scan done. Not sure where in london do it. Did you get a dvd too?

Officially into single digits today! 9 weeks ���� other half is treating me to a Chinese takeaway cause he thinks I'm "handing it well" haha, cutie! Xx

Strongminded we got a usb stick with a bunch of fab pics. We didn't buy the DVD. Xxx

What exercises are everyone doing. Mw said its best to keep active now after 30weeks. Will.help when in labour. I just got back from a 2 mile walk. I took my time and enjoyed it :)

Ive been really achy for weeks so ive been walking non stop, thats all though. Im on my feet all night in work so its been helping.

Whats everyone packing in their hospital bag for mum and baby. Im a FTM and dont want to overpack.

Hi Louise - I have a low lying placenta at the moment is that the same thing? Got to have a scan at 36 weeks to see if it has moved. She said they usually do tho xx

Hi apple cider. Mine was anterior but at 24 weeks they said it was Praevia. They are scanning me at 32 weeks to check position one last time but as it's literally blocking the exit they don't foresee it moving at this stage. Have you suffered with bleeding & spotting too? X

What are your thoughts about buying size 1 or size 2 nappies??,x

Hi apple cider. Mine was anterior but at 24 weeks they said it was Praevia. They are scanning me at 32 weeks to check position one last time but as it's literally blocking the exit they don't foresee it moving at this stage. Have you suffered with bleeding & spotting too? X

No I haven't had that - does that mean a definite c-section for you? Hope ur ok xx

Ive size one just incase, my family and his family have all had early babies so being pre, otherwise some 2 and 3s

So far i have 3 packs of size 1 and one pack of size 2. I want to bulk buy water wipes too as its recommended to use water wipes for the first few month. Asda do a box of 60 packets of water wipes for £19

I had my 31 week appointment today, luekocytes were detected in my urine. Has this happened with anybody else? Xx

So far i have 3 packs of size 1 and one pack of size 2. I want to bulk buy water wipes too as its recommended to use water wipes for the first few month. Asda do a box of 60 packets of water wipes for £19

I need to start buying nappies! But couldn't remember what size I got before. Think il get 1 and 2 and see which one fits better. I'm also going to buy water wipes as i can't stand using cotton wool to get rid of poo, so much easier with a wipe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back