.. October 2016 Mummies - Second Trimester ..

Oh Caroline I feel your pain, I was in my mums last week and my dads friend broke my phone! It was a complete accident but I was inconsolable, tried to recover stuff and it wouldn't work :( just an absolute pain, im still waiting on replacement! Hope youre okay x

Shaunna my BMI was 31 at booking appointment too but i dont get a gtt, its odd how different the care is everywhere. Its now 29 lol still haven't gained. I must have lost so much weight tri 1 as im still behind my ba weight. I cant wait to see movements, feeling them everyday and def getting stonger as the days goes on.

Hope everyones well.

Thanks :) oh no, it's a shame you're still awaiting a replacement, are you insured? It's my lg's 2nd birthday tomorrow so we've just been and bought a peppy pig helium balloon and birthday cake. We're very excited! Also had my whooping cough jab this morning but feel fine. I'm working 1-8 today then have two days off Woop! X

Yeah sent it away but still waiting on them to 'assess' my claim! Itll be just my luck theyll say no or something. Im just so pessimistic and grumpy lately seeing the worst in everything haha.

Been having cramping/tightening like pains all day, really odd and short lived, just across my whole mid section. Braxton hicks? I thought you got them towards the end but hopefully a good rest will help. Really poor sleep last few nights my head has been so sore, i thought pre migraine but thankfully its not getting worse.

So stressed with family and OHs family and work even though ive been off the last week. My stress and anxiety levels are through the roof at the minute cannot seem to relax. Hoping scan on Friday will help.

hey hope everyone is ok, haven't been on here lately as seem to be super busy! I know how you feel about the phones as my iPhone crashed and I lost all my photos, getting sent a new one so I'm hoping I can recover them with the cloud app, cannot wait for my next scan see little man again in a couple of weeks :) and then I really want a 4d scan one when I'm 28 weeks. cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is going!! x

Hey I hope everyone is well.

I'm 24 weeks today, so I've reached my V day!! We put £400 deposit on the pram on tuesday too. Seriously need go and start buying clothes and essentials though.

Ooo congrats on v day! Starting to fly in!

I made a start on baby room on my week off but need to keep at it otherwise ill never get it done! Ive nothing in. At all. Haha!

Good luck Caroline for scan today, mines is in 5 hours, really really nervous. Just hope everythings okay in there. Going to see if i can sneak hubby and my mummy in!

Ooo congrats on v day! Starting to fly in!

I made a start on baby room on my week off but need to keep at it otherwise ill never get it done! Ive nothing in. At all. Haha!

Good luck Caroline for scan today, mines is in 5 hours, really really nervous. Just hope everythings okay in there. Going to see if i can sneak hubby and my mummy in!

Thanks! Good luck to you too! Mine's at 11:20!! I feel nervous too, even though it'll be my fifth scan!! Taking oh and the toddler so should be fun! This scan was my favourite last time as they go into so much detail! Just hope she's ok xxx

Hope everything goes well at the scan Mac and Cherry.

Xx

Good luck for the scans ladies. Mine isn't until next Thursday. Still don't know if we are having boy or girl lol. Can't wait to hopefully find out. My partner can't come as he is on a course with work so my mum's going to come with me. I think she's excited to see baby xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So my scan didnt go very well. Theyve referred me to another hospital and to fetal medicine. Theres too much fluid in one kidney so they are concerned. I thought well they are just being precautious but I've been told I cant give birth now at my preferred hosp (midwife led) so I think its a bit more serious. Couldn't get measurements or a good view of heart so have to get a rescan done too. Baby was lying face down on stomach, weirdo lol. Was kicking me all night then wouldn't move at all for sonographer, i was twisting and turning and poking but nothing. Now its kicking me again lol. Hope everyonws scan goes well :)

Just had my 20 week scan. Baby is doing wonderfully & everything looks normal. However my placenta is low lying. I need to go back at 32 weeks for another scan to see if it's moved. If not I will need a c-section. Xxx

It's so strange to think in 3 weeks or less some of you lovely ladies will be graduating to trimester 3.... It's all becoming rather real now :shock: so excited for us all to have our Autumn babies! I'm getting so excited eeeeeek

My nesting has definitely started too!

We've officially settled on a name too.... Freddy William Smith :)

Hope you're all doing well.

Maac sorry to hear about babies kidney. Please God it will rectify itself. Xxx

Well at least its picked up and im getting seen. Have a rescan on 21st too because baby was just being an awkward wee shit lol. They couldn't get any measurements or a good view of the heart. Its been so active all day. Where was all this movement earlier haha! I feel a bit emotional about it but silly emotional. Don't want to go to the other hosp and is it my fault etc trying to be positive. Seems fairly common and treatable so staying positive.

Glad your scan went well though and baby is healthy. Hope that placenta of yours moves up! (thats a sentence i never thought id say to someone haha!) least ypull get to see baby again before the big day :) Cant believe three of us have scans today!

My scan went well. Waited an hour to be seen, which was annoying and she was quite quick and didn't talk much, but baby is fine, still a girl and everything seems as it should. She forgot to take a photo, so logged on again after and did one quickly which she have to us for free as she couldn't work out to put my details back on lol.

Sorry to hear your scan didn't go so well Mac.. Hope it's not too serious. I don't really understand kidneys and stuff. Hope your placenta moves Louise! X

Hi girls not sure whos on here who isnt on facebook, how are you all? Mac try not to worry to much yet, i know its easier said but it could all change till your next scan xx

Hope your ok Mac, it's such a worrying time hope the baby's kidney sorts itself out before birth. Our baby wouldn't get into position for scan either she managed to get what she needed. I am going for extra scans throughout rest of pregnancy. My placenta is also low so needs to move or will have a C-Section too.

Cherry and Louise glad all went well xx

Silly placentas! Hopefully theyll all shift up for yous. Awk thank you everyone. Im feeling more positive today but got a bit teary last night. Just the unknown. So much appointments in the two weeks! I suppose ill be getting mw care afterall :p just on my way to work. Work is complete mayhem at the moment, will keep me busy anyway. Hope everyones well!

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing all ok? Have my scan tomorrow so hopefully this time they can get the heart measurements! But cannot wait to see my baby :) X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back