.. October 2016 Mummies - Second Trimester ..

I just got lots of baby grows as they are the easiest things to put babies in, Iv only got one outfit which is cotton dungrees x

I don't mind the cotton stuff. I don't even mind the little cotton trousers and tops eventually like in the early days. Theyr cute.

I found out today my friend who named her boy Frankie was going to use the name we had. Thank god she didn't.

xxxxx

Today has been very strange. But I'm glad to say after a really stressful week I found out my job is safe and I won't be made redundant. This evening we went to see Sarah Millican live too which cheered me right up. And felt baby properly sticking out of my tummy for the first time this evening. It felt so bizarre xx

Aw great news deb!! Really pleased. You can relax a bit more now.

Hope you enjoyed Sarah haven't seen her live but watch her sometimes she's fab.

It is a very odd feeling. Jackson always stuck his bum out high up my bump but this one sticks down low and sticks his bum out the bottom or side. Tonight he was proper stretched across the bottom which is sometimes sore so I need to guide him round. He's doing it now making the corner of my bump push up. Very tight.

xxxxx

Great news on the Job! Ive seen Sarah she was great she loved the word 'claggy' hahah.

So happy I am 24 weeks! :) hope everyone is well.

Ive had an email from New look today saying two day preview of the sale and managed to get some more dresses and tops really cheap as nothing seems to fit me. Ive got really big!!

xx

I know its crazy! Its starting to drag in a little for me now, just dread work, im so exhausted!

Kicks are very strong now, can feel them on my hand now! Still cant see them but cant wait until baby kicks OH lol, hes just so excited. Are any of yous having a baby shower or anything?

Yer it's starting to drag for me to lol, had to have a growth scan yesterday as when they measured my bump it was on the small side however baby is normal size thankfully! Cannot wait to leave on Mat leave which is in 3 weeks :) x x

Hope I'm right in saying certain clothes make you look bigger?! Went to a relatives today for a visit and when I passed her hallway mirror I was like holysh*t hahaha! Got my glucose tolerance test Monday, midwife checkup the following Monday, health visitor 2 days later and then the Wednesday after, my first growth scan at 29 weeks! So July looks to be a busy month for baby things for me! Gives me goals to count to tho haha. Hope your all well girls :) I can relate in the dragging feeling, but that's just because I'm impatient haha ..I have no complaints about the pregnancy (for now!) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 24
Hi all. How much weight has everyone put on? I am 25 and a half weeks and have put on 8pounds. More weight gain to come in the 3rd trimester i am already always hungry trying to eat sensibly

Hi ladies! Hope you're all well. Getting really strong kicks now, she gets cross if I rest my hand on my tummy for too long lol. Love laying on the sofa and watching my tummy move about! Started to buy the odd thing.. Got steriliser as it was deal on the day on Amazon and a three pack of avent bottles reduced to £7 in sainsburys.. Also got a few sleep suits off eBay and today I bought a pack of size one nappies in my asda shop lol.. Got so excited looking at the tiny clothes, you forget how little they were!! Eeek! I'm feeling ok, just very tired and I get quite dizzy on and off which isn't nice :( xxxx

I've been getting dizzy too and it's a horrible feeling, isn't it.

I'm off sick today as I've been sick all yesterday and during the night. Hoping it clears up today as we're driving down to Kent tonight to stay with my in laws this weekend. I just want my own bed right now. xxx

Im still losing weight :/ my appetite is good and im no more or less active than i was before pregnancy. They dont seem to mind because my bmi was high to begin with. They seem obsessed with reminding me im fat. Its mentioned at every appointment that my bmi is high also written in my notes at every scan. My bmi has went from 31 to 26 but they don't reweigh, just refer to first measurement. Anyway, rant over. Im just so down, exhausted and fed up, still a full 3 months in work to go.

I feel like I have to tell people I'm pregnant now. I told a friend a few months ago via text that I was pregnant and saw him for the first time in ages the other day. It took him a couple of hours of being out together before he remembered and said "Oh wait, did you say the other week that you were pregnant?" Yes, only coming up to 27 weeks!!! Can anyone else still get away with not looking pregnant?!

Hi yeh at 25 weeks 5 days some of my work colleagues who dont know i am pregnant still cant tell :) i am tall at 5ft 9 maybe thats why lol

Happy V Day to meeeeeeeeee! Really struggling with feelings of guilt and abandonment towards my two year old :( Switched up bedtime last night so I read stories and then oh sat with her (she usually won't go to sleep with anyone but me in the room, unless I'm at work). She went bonkers when I left the room, screaming for me.. Oh was with her so she was safe and kept telling her I was in the other room. Screamed for about ten mins and then fell asleep. I sobbed and felt awful all evening :( needs to be done so she's ok going to bed with oh when baby is here but urgh. First thing she said when she got up this morning was 'mummy' so she seems to be over it though x

I'm a very happy girl today. OH has got me my changing back pack.

I am in love...

xxxxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-03-10-17-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-07-03-10-17-51.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 13
I feel like I have to tell people I'm pregnant now. I told a friend a few months ago via text that I was pregnant and saw him for the first time in ages the other day. It took him a couple of hours of being out together before he remembered and said "Oh wait, did you say the other week that you were pregnant?" Yes, only coming up to 27 weeks!!! Can anyone else still get away with not looking pregnant?!

I'm nearly 26 weeks, when I wear maternity tops my bump is noticeable. When I wear my normal tops people can't believe I'm nearly 26 weeks, they say I'm tiny. I'm 5ft 6 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back