.. October 2016 Mummies - Second Trimester ..

russellmuscle

Reaction score
Hi all :wave:

It is almost time to move on into Trimester 2 for some of us October Mummies!

Can't wait to have you all over.

Decided to change the thread up a bit, if any of your due dates below have changed since your dating scan let me know and I will adjust that. Also, this time - if you could just post whether you are team yellow or awaiting gender scan - only because this time I will put the following next to your name:

:blue:
:pink:
:yellow:

Obviously if your going to be team yellow I can put that on straight away and update the rest of you as they come in :)

Ahhh welcome to Second Trimester, our new home until week 28 and then it is on to the final round!

xxxx

♥DUE DATES♥

1st
AngelLily (Nicole) -
russellmuscle (Claire) - :blue:
Babyhnumbertwo (Lisa) - :pink:

2nd
:whistle:

3rd
Laura07 (Laura)

4th
D3bbie (Debbie) -
ElizabethF (Elizabeth) -

5th
Moo101 (Mary) - :yellow:
MissMcLeodx (Robyn) - :blue:
Princesspink13 (Laura) - :pink:

6th

7th
Flash2510 (Ashley) - :yellow:
SLHRK (Shaunna) - :pink:

8th
Danielle4 (Dannielle) - :blue:
Rhona (Rhona)
Moomin21 (Caroline) - :yellow:
Lil Miss Lee (?) - :blue:

9th
Wilson28 (Amanda) - :blue:
Inky (Jodie) - :blue:

10th
Ashbee (Ashley) -

11th
Aquarius (Jay)
Cookie24 (Frankee) - :blue:
Inky (Jodie) - :blue:
Jasmine111 (Jasmine)
Jellybean34 (Ellie) - :yellow:

12th
babyontheway (Jade) -
Charm_er (Charmaine) -

13th
Cosmogirl7 (?)
Ellsbells (Ellie) - :blue:
Mummymoreton (Naoimh) - :blue:

14th
Applecider (Carla) - :yellow:
Trivita (Cherie) -
Littlemuffin

15th
BBenson (Brooke) -
Rie (Marie)

16th
Babyconway (Kadi)
jomc (Joanne) - :yellow:
NatNat274 (Natalie) - :pink:

17th
Dodsy83 - (Sarah)
Littlemuffin (Katie) -

18th
Danielle4 (Dannielle) -

19th

20th

21st
Maaaaac (Mac) - :yellow:

22nd
VonVon (Yvonne)

23rd
BabyMamaUK (Helen) -
Bunnymomma (Victoria)

24th

25th
Louise1985 (Louise) - :pink:
Lilcurly (Roma)

26th
CherryBelly (Caroline) - :pink:

27th
Cheeseypie23 (Cass) -

28th

29th
Hedgehog (Sarah) -
Louise2610 (Louise) -

30th

Halloween
LucyLocketxo (Lucy)

Last edited:
I was wondering when you would start a tri 2 thread for October mums! Will be here very soon, I'm 12w tomorrow. Can you move my due date from 13th to 11th, my date moved when I had my early scan x

Ahh! I wish I could be joining you!
One day :pray:
Congrats ladies xx

Last edited:
Hi everyone I'm 13 weeks today, and my due date is 03/10/16 . Think maybe I felt a flutter over the weekend but of course it could have been wind!! :-/
I hope everyone had a great Easter xx

Hi! I'm leaping across for 13 weeks tomorrow. Although this may change at my dating scan which has now moved to Friday. I'm there abouts 13 weeks anyway.
And...I shan't be finding out the gender!

Last edited:
I'm popping in a day early.

My scan is on Friday too.

Hi everyone I'm 13 weeks today, and my due date is 03/10/16 . Think maybe I felt a flutter over the weekend but of course it could have been wind!! :-/
I hope everyone had a great Easter xx

Ok doke Ill get you changed.

Are you planning on finding out gender?

xxxx

Hi! I'm leaping across for 13 weeks tomorrow. Although this may change at my dating scan which has now moved to Friday. I'm there abouts 13 weeks anyway.
And...I shan't be finding out the gender!

Welcome in. Hope the scan goes well.

Ok fab ill update your team colour.

xxxx

I'm popping in a day early.

My scan is on Friday too.

Welcome in.

Are you finding out the gender this pregnancy?

Good luck on Friday.

xxxx

I don't want to but hubby does so I'm still undecided. Need to write a pros and cons list or something.

Yes I'm finding out 13th may next scan seems so close. It's bizarre to think you see it up to 20 weeks and then that's it till there born!! Xx

I want to find out the gender of mine as soon as I can :) x

I keep forgetting I'm in here now! I just keep automatically going into tri 1 lol!

I can't wait for my scan on Thursday now. I can't believe I will be almost 14 weeks when I get it. Although it dragged it seems good now as in two more week after it I am getting my gender scan. I can wait to find out pink or blue!xx

I know thats what I was thinking.

I have my gender one 20th april. Its the 1st on friday :shock: then Ive got the 20w 15th may. Wee confirmation.

I think thats why mine were so clear. Because I was further than last time. Baby looked quite big compared to Jacksons scan.

I cant wait to see yours now. My friend got her gender at 15w with the nhs scan. She had to go back and get remeasured and they coukd see boy parts.. So have a wee look.

xxxx

Forgot to pop in and say I move here as of yesterday! Looking forward to seeing my wee bubba again on Thursday! Other half has said he wants to wait til our 20 week scan to find out what we are having, but I am still going to try convince him with an early private gender scan! I could find out in 3 weeks time if he agrees to it, far too exiting! X

I'm sneaking in for a peak a little early!! Just wanted to update I'm team yellow!!

I'll come over officially next Friday unless I get a new date at my scan on Tuesday.

Much love xx

I'm struggling today so I've called in sick. Yesterday was hell at work I had the worst headache for a second day. When I got home it just got worse so I went to bed at 7. Paracetamol doesn't even touch it. I put a podcast on and listening to it distracted me enough to fall asleep. Still in pain this morning so I hope this isn't another 6 day long headache.

Are headaches a symptom or is it more likely to be stress related?

I'm suffering from headaches aswell Debbie, they are horrible. I'm drinking a lot during the day, mostly water and then a pint during the night but still waking up with a headache. The only way I can shift it is by having a coffee :-(

I feel your pain, I think they are a symptom x

Hey ladies, I haven't made my way over to trim two just yet! I'm still only 11 weeks 5 days! But I thought I'd share this deal for anyone that may be in the Derby/Staffs area that has their eyes on any 4D/private scans, I've seen it on groupon and thought they offer quite a lot for how much the price of the scan is! Check it out xx
https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/baby-dolly-2

Im lucky that my god awful migraines have left me this trimester and I hope that they dont come back.

My main symptom is lack of motivation and tiredness. Im always tired. Feel like all I do is sleep!

Work is pretty tough atm, but Im thinking of joining the union as if I have any "formal" upcoming meetings, I dont think my emotions will handle it.

I cant seem to meet with my manager without crying my eyes out and looking like a complete psycho! :lol:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back