• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

.. October 2016 Mummies - Second Trimester ..

Nice and neat.

This is me on Saturday. I keep all my nakey bumps for OH and I but I'll perhaps get the belly out tonight n post one.

I'm on my second baby so my belly has a road map of britain on it lol.

xxxx

Aww our bumps look really similar! Yours is really neat, they say with boys you're supposed to carry more neat apparently! Haha yeah I woulda taken a clothed one but if I don't have any if im honest, thats the first bump pic I took! I think I may start taking them weekly to track how big I get! Hmmm who knows! xx

Nice and neat.

This is me on Saturday. I keep all my nakey bumps for OH and I but I'll perhaps get the belly out tonight n post one.

I'm on my second baby so my belly has a road map of britain on it lol.

xxxx

Aww our bumps look really similar! Yours is really neat, they say with boys you're supposed to carry more neat apparently! Haha yeah I woulda taken a clothed one but if I don't have any if im honest, thats the first bump pic I took! I think I may start taking them weekly to track how big I get! Hmmm who knows! xx

You should set up a wee journal on here!! Over in pregnancy there's a section. I had one in TTC for all my tracking rants and positive opks. This one has my bumpy pics and other bits and bobs I've bought or doing scan photos etc. I find it really useful as I've went through God.knows how many phones so they are all saved on here and can easily access the attachments.you've posted with the wee attachments link down the bottom left somewhere in the user control pannel area or in the journal. Quite handy. I have all my stuff first time TTC and first pregnancy so it's nice to compare.

Yeah boys are usually low and neat although I was massive at the end. I'm bigger this time but haven't dared weigh myself yet lol.

xxxx

Last edited:
Aww your bumps are lovely, i feel vast haha still low but more spread that neat, can def tell im pregnant tho and not just fat! Keep meaning to take a pic!

Congratulations on team blue ladies!! Boys are wonderful :)

Hi ladies was just checking in!!!
I spend most of my time on the facebook group these days I find it a bit easier :)
I hope your all well? Some gorgeous bumps I can see and lovely news on all these boys!
I am 18+6 today not sure I announced on the forum but we had a private scan at 16 weeks and we are team blue too!
Off work sick for another 4 weeks I was in hospital last weekend as all the facebook girls know. Really bad abdominal pain and they have found a complex cyst on my right ovary that's causing me some problems. They prepped me for theatre but decided against with the risk of losing the baby so they are just monitoring me closely now. I think that's everything that's been happening with me.
Xxxx

Just thought I would share a wee bump photo! Officially 20 weeks ..AKA half way :D

Have my health visitor tomorrow so will be mentioning my bruising to her tomorrow, see what she will advise. Then my 20 week scan Friday morning! All exiting :p xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 20
Yay on team blues and pinks!!

Gorgeous bump there SLHRK

Anyone else really tired, I can't say I am glowing people commenting on how tired I look as well. I need more sleep I suppose!

How's everyone feeling xx

Ha! I just mentioned something similar on my rant and moan. Pale and headachy but on a great mood. Been feeling baby move all day! I love it.

Oh congratulations to you both a wee girl and a boy! Ahhh. Just brilliant. Lovely bump pics too :)

Hey girls, feel like crap! Since last Sunday I'v had a nasty cough and cold and been feeling very sick, have to say I am feeling sorry for myself and now I'v woken up today with a headache, hope everyone is feeling ok x

Can someone give me the link to the Facebook group please x

Due in October 2016 is the group I'm on. Are you an October mummy to be? X

Ah just saw your due one day after my birthday. It's a secret page if you have problems finding it private message me & I'll try to add you if you like? Lovely group of ladies. I'd be lost without it X

Its the same people thats on here :rofl:

As Louise says its a secret group - I got the link first time I was on but I am a forum golden oldie so Im mostly on here.

Theres more of the October mummies on here than on FB too I think. But equally as useful depending on your access.

xxx

Ok X
Hope everyone is doing ok?? And when is everyone taking mat leave, I might take it at 28weeks as my job is lifting and working nights is killing me lol just want time of and I prob take a year off to,
X X x

I wanna get more time off at the end with baby I think..

I have 1 month annual leave however I think Ill use a week or two in the summer get the house/nursery did and spend time with Jackson before baby comes then Ill be set to leave a month before my DD. MAT leave commencing a week or so before EDD.

My first was 2 weeks late last time, so I finished really early first time round and he came late and it was a waste of time I could have had I think. So planning to see how I do. I work in a hospital which mostly is mentally and emotionally demanding however the non paper lite practice here means I have to lift case notes quite a lot.

I have my 5m Risk assessment coming up which will mean I wont need to lift or carry much, anything I am moving it goes in a trolley.

Yeah I am doing good over here, just looking at booking a HD/live scan. My next thing and final time to see baby to look forward to. I think Ill book that for around 27/28w.

xxxxx

Yer I was looking at the 4d scans as didn't have it with my other two and they look so good. X

Me either I always thought they were quite freaky but since having Jackson and knowing what he looks like and how similar baby looked on scan I quite fancy one lol.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back