.. October 2016 Mummies - Second Trimester ..

Hi girls
Hope you are all well.

I've got a bloody tooth infection again!! Its a failed root canal for the second an Zn last time. I want it out. On the antibiotics and been a bit quiet.

I was worried I'd knocked baby out but he's moving now. My kicks are getting high and harder. I can see my belly move. So I'm happy with that. Just hate pain. I felt like jumping out a window face first as I'm sure that have been less sore lol.

Mac some people don't get scans because there's been research that they aren't 100% safe. But I think 2 is fine it's just not good to have having loads and some just prefer not to in case. Some don't even use dopplers.

Lovely feeling baby move shauna. Glad OH could get a wee feel too.

xxxx

I've only just noticed there has been a new thread made for this! :lol:

Oh Claire that just sounds horrible! Hope ypu get some relief soon!

Yeah id saw a postand a lady was very anti scans, think she scared a few people. We get three scans here, ive one in june the 20week then another at 32 weeks, booked in already for them.

New thread?

I think I have felt movement today but worried it might have been wind haha. Convinced it was baby though. I'm 15 weeks today x

I'm better today was at my friends shower. Antibiotics have really kicked in.

Yeah ash I always wondered why you stayed in tri1. I posted a link in you must've not seen it.

Yeah pheonix I think? I think it's just preference really there are some who are really strict during pregnancy and some laxy dosey. I'm kind of in the middle. I tend to weigh up pros and risks and try not to focus on risks theres risks to everything in life I guess it's up to us to weigh out whether we are happy to take that risk. I don't think she meant to scare anyone. I always say when information is put it is up to the individual how they receive it. I am aware there are risks to scans but minimal. There are risks to loads of things. Even bloody dental scans lol. I had to stand with Jackson for dental scan and had on the suit eventually my mum took over but had I had to stand of course I would have as Jackson was at a big risk. Its all about balance and what your comfy with. I've had 3 scans. It'll be 5 by the time I get 20w and 3d.

Probably will be baby. First time I felt movement at 16w then pokes n prods by 18w this time it's been movement since 14w and kicks since 16.
xxxx

Attachments

• 2016-05-07 19.50.17.jpg
    2016-05-07 19.50.17.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 2016-05-07 19.49.30.jpg
    2016-05-07 19.49.30.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 20160507_164109.jpg
    20160507_164109.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I rarely come on as much as I used too because of work. I thought the tri1 thread would of been moved over :lol:

It's good to see everyone over here now with their scans. My due date is officially September now, but I'll stick in here because I doubt it will be a September baby. I'm ill at the moment with earache and toothache, I've been sent home from work twice and had to call in sick over the weekend.

I had my 20 week scan on Friday, everything was perfect. We found out the gender but keeping it secret until we can reveal it in a gender reveal cake at my baby shower. I've also bought a Marernity and newborn baby shoot :D exciting times! Hoping to purchase the pram in the next few weeks also.

I did a mat shoot last time but not sure if i wanna do a mat/family shoot then a newborn with Jackson Or just me and baby again yet. They are lovely keep sakes and good fun too.

Sorry to hear your not so great . Ears and teeth I can't handle. My abscess is much better but I honestly felt like jumping out a window.

We had a look at Prams and have just picked one we had about 5 maybes lol.must get it soon. Hope your wee man is well.

xxxx

Last edited:
Oh what prams are yous thinking? If id the money id go for the yellow and grey bird Cosatto Wonder i fell in love with it but a grand and a half! Like really! I dont drive neither does my other half, and walk everywhere so i want to def get a good pram. I love the cosatto giggle, the mamas and papas armadillo flip and joie chrome, the joie is so lightweight it doesn't even feel real! Oh theres just too many choices, id like to try out a hauck and a ickle bubba stomp.

Hi All

Just typed a message and it vanished!!

I have my 20 week scan thur. Can't come quick enough. Only feel small movements just desperate for proper kicks!

Went shopping on Friday and ordered my pram, mamaroo, highchair and crib. Ended up going for grey venicci with chrome.

Hope everyone ok!xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 12
We had a few on the list the armadillo flip was an option but as we don't drive we need something small and light. We went with the Grey VIB 3IN1. I'll post a pic in a sec. I did like the look of the cosatto but felt a bit big for me. Although I've been eyeing up the Cosatto stroller for when I go back to work.

We really should get a move on I've been floating along and only realized I'll be 5m next week. We have our snuz in shop and a mamaroo and a few bits. The hard part is choosing the pram so now we have that we can move on to the room.

xxxx

Here it is.

Comes with carrycot, buggy and carseat.

xxxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-08-20-37-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-08-20-37-06.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2016-05-08-20-37-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-08-20-37-21.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 13
Vennici was nice I liked the ones up high but again it was too big for us we have stairs too lol so with that in mind it was hard a lot we loved they we're just too heavy for me or the wheels were massive on some I found.

xxxxx

I'm feeling much better today compared to how I've been! Jaiden has been fine but we recently found out he has glue ear and currently waiting speech and language therapy for him.

We've chosen the Silvercross Pioneer limited edition. It's beautiful!

image.jpg

Ooh I've been looking at the Pioneer too. I've narrowed it down to 4 so far. That, uppababy vista, bugaboo chameleon or buffalo. I can't decide! There are so many.

I fell in love with the pioneer, I'm not keen on the coloured versions but I love the grey.

Hey everyone, i haven't posted on here much but I had my second scan today and I'm having a little girl due on the 16th October!! I can't wait!
I feel like it's finally real now and we can start sorting bits and bobs out, only downside is i will be working in France until I'm 36 weeks and will then go home and my oh won't be home until a few days before due date, so we can't buy too much as we won't have anywhere to store it, so we are just setting up a wish list on kiddicare website and will then purchase when we can as we will have store any big purchases at mum and dads house and it's not fair on them if there's lots of bits in the way!!! Can anyone else recommend any good websites I can look on for prams etc?
Thanks, Natalie :)

I quite like preciouslittleones.com

Congrats Ill update you at the front for wee girl.

xxxx

Sorry I have lost time recently. I am now due on the 14th October not the 16th.
So just waiting for the 20 week scan to see what we are having.

I find it rather amazing that myself and hubby know the gender of our baby but no one else does. I thought I would of burst with excitement and gave in, but I'm surprisingly kept it together quite well. It's nice only having us know, until the reveal in July.

We kept Jackson's gender a secret the whole way. After a while I got used to saying baby outside and Jackson inside. Its kind of like training yourself not to swear in the house (around kids) lol.

Are you doing a cake reveal did you say?
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back