.. October 2016 Mummies - Second Trimester ..

Yer thankfully I packed a white outfit just incase as I had him in the late evening and my partner went out and brought him a blue outfit in the morning, we were both shocked but happy as we both wanted a boy X

Hi!

Heard the heartbeat on Wednesday so happy :) Getting some sharp pulling pains and bump seems to be growing bigger. I am so lazy in the afternoons, everyone else feeling tired? What are your symptoms now? Xx

I cant wait to hear heartbeat bit guess ill have to wait until June for my 20wk :(

Well my tiredness seems to easing ive had two days with not once thinking about bed or having a nap. Appetite seems to be coming back still a bit nauseated but nothing like its been.

How are you doing applecoder? Headaches still bad?

Morning, I've got headache and I'm feeling tired. Very emotional too as my partner has lost his job this morning and I'm a SAHM so we have suddenly gone to 0 income as of today :( this is stress I do not need x

Oh no Hedgehog :( you definitely don't need that sort of stress. I hope he can find something else quickly x

I hope your OH gets something soon and it all works out hedgehog.

I'm just out the MW. Everything measuring and sounding perfect. Got a wee recording of heart beat. I enquired about a 6hour discharge she says if there's no problems they'd note for an immediate discharge as if it were a home birth they'd only stay an hour.

Quite pleased with that! No wards:yay:

xxxx

Last edited:
I cant wait to hear heartbeat bit guess ill have to wait until June for my 20wk :(

Well my tiredness seems to easing ive had two days with not once thinking about bed or having a nap. Appetite seems to be coming back still a bit nauseated but nothing like its been.

How are you doing applecoder? Headaches still bad?

Hi! Glad ur feeling a bit better! My appetite is slowly coming back too although still can't eat chicken or Mayo haha. Headaches still lingering but not as bad as they were thank you for asking. Doing anything nice this bank holiday? Xx

Morning, I've got headache and I'm feeling tired. Very emotional too as my partner has lost his job this morning and I'm a SAHM so we have suddenly gone to 0 income as of today :( this is stress I do not need x

Awh no that's awful hope ur ok. It must be worrying for you but things have a way of working out xx

Hi! Glad ur feeling a bit better! My appetite is slowly coming back too although still can't eat chicken or Mayo haha. Headaches still lingering but not as bad as they were thank you for asking. Doing anything nice this bank holiday? Xx

I didnt even know it was a bank holiday haha! Im working every night until thurs except for Sunday night. Dont know how ill cope lol! How about you. Any plans?

I cant even stand the smell of chicken ive went completely vegetarian lol.

Awk Hedgehog, im sorry to hear that. That is a lot of undue stress :( i hope he can find work soon. Im not sure how i could help but i would if i could! Keep us posted, sending all my luck your way xx

Morning girls.

I hope your all doing good.

I've woke super early as it's quite bright out and of course my human alarm woke me lol.

Today I plan to tidy up and take Jackson out for a bit. He needs a hair cut some new nursery spares like Wellies etc then he goes to my mums later and OH and I will go for dinner.

I hope you all have something good planned over the long weekend. And I hope babies are all doing well too!!

xxxx

Sounds like a love day Russellmussell. I'm still super tired & not really motivated for much. I do plan to get to home base at some stage over the weekend for bits for the garden. I'm very irritable & Just want to be left alone. 😳. Xxx

I've been up most the night with a poorly toddler :( she's not let me put her down all day and oh has now gone to have a wisdom tooth out (his friend took him as needs a chaperone as having sedation and no kids allowed!) me, poorly dd and dsd are stuck in on this glorious day! I'll have two patients soon lol. X

I didnt even know it was a bank holiday haha! Im working every night until thurs except for Sunday night. Dont know how ill cope lol! How about you. Any plans?

I cant even stand the smell of chicken ive went completely vegetarian lol.

Awk Hedgehog, im sorry to hear that. That is a lot of undue stress :( i hope he can find work soon. Im not sure how i could help but i would if i could! Keep us posted, sending all my luck your way xx

Wow your working a lot what's your job? It's weird how pregnant ladies go off chicken. I don't actually know what to eat.

Took my little boy to cinema for the first time. He lasted an hour which I thought was brill then we went to Pizza Hut.

Just tidying the house today weather not good xx

Hiya guys... I went for my private gender scan yesterday afternoon in Derby city centre, I paid £39 as it was a Groupon deal!

So I was 16wk2days yesterday and I can confirm that I am batting for the BLUE team and cooking up a baby boy! Me and OH are both over the moon and so happy, we've done so much shopping already!

Anyone else having any gender scans????

Hiya guys... I went for my private gender scan yesterday afternoon in Derby city centre, I paid £39 as it was a Groupon deal!

So I was 16wk2days yesterday and I can confirm that I am batting for the BLUE team and cooking up a baby boy! Me and OH are both over the moon and so happy, we've done so much shopping already!

Congratulations, so exciting! What bits have you bought?

I'm still so undecided whether to find out the gender. Hubby wants to but I don't know. I've been feeling a bit anxious recently and although it's less than 2 weeks until my 20 week scan I'm debating booking in for a private one and could find out the gender.

Congratulations, so exciting! What bits have you bought?

I'm still so undecided whether to find out the gender. Hubby wants to but I don't know. I've been feeling a bit anxious recently and although it's less than 2 weeks until my 20 week scan I'm debating booking in for a private one and could find out the gender.

we've already been given quite a few bits, my sister in law is giving me a maxi cosi car seat and yummy mummy changing bag, and my mums bought us a moses basket and oh's step mum has bought us a moses basket for her house too which is rather handy!

Yesterday I went in to primark and asda george as i think their clothes are so cute and such good value! so i bought all the essentials, muslins, bibs, bodysuits, sleep suits etc! i'm obsessed with the nautical anchor/boat and whale/fish theme at the moment! so everything seems to be based around that :) no more buying for me though for a long time!!

in terms of whether to find out, maybe it is worth just holding on the two weeks? if not, you can get so many good deals online for private scans and they can book you in quite imminently, especially in the evening on a week night!! anything to calm your anxiety i say! xxx

Congrats on team blue. I'm team blue too! We found out on 20th and still yet to buy stuff. We have a few blankets and carrier and a mamaroo. Pram and snuz shopping tomorrow though.

xxxx

I've been up most the night with a poorly toddler :( she's not let me put her down all day and oh has now gone to have a wisdom tooth out (his friend took him as needs a chaperone as having sedation and no kids allowed!) me, poorly dd and dsd are stuck in on this glorious day! I'll have two patients soon lol. X

Oh no! That sounds horrible! Hope theyre both okay and youre still sane!

Wow your working a lot what's your job? It's weird how pregnant ladies go off chicken. I don't actually know what to eat.

Took my little boy to cinema for the first time. He lasted an hour which I thought was brill then we went to Pizza Hut.

Awk thats great about cinema what did you go and see? Yeah weather has been awful but good weatger for sleeping in! Im a nurse in a dementia care unit, just lucked out this week the way my hours worked out :(

I never know what toeat i dont plan meals because I likely wont eat it so i just eat what I feel like which is usually just apples and chips! Its so bad but I cant seem to stomach proper food atm.

Congratulations EllsBells on team blue!! I think the sailor themed stuff is adorable i saw loads in matalan myself. My husband is dead against finding out but the wait is just too much!!

Hi all,

Soooooooo excited/nervous.... we have our gender scan tomorrow (I'll be 16 weeks exactly) we booked the samey place that we had our gender scan with our daughter at 16 weeks.... this is no 4 and I have a son and two daughters..... my sn and eldest daughter would really like a little brother (my youngest is too little to understand lol) they're all coming with us for the scan as it's in the evening (feeling the pressure lol).

I'll update you all tomorrow night 😆

Danielle xxx

Oh no! That sounds horrible! Hope theyre both okay and youre still sane!

Awk thats great about cinema what did you go and see? Yeah weather has been awful but good weatger for sleeping in! Im a nurse in a dementia care unit, just lucked out this week the way my hours worked out :(

I never know what toeat i dont plan meals because I likely wont eat it so i just eat what I feel like which is usually just apples and chips! Its so bad but I cant seem to stomach proper food atm.

Congratulations EllsBells on team blue!! I think the sailor themed stuff is adorable i saw loads in matalan myself. My husband is dead against finding out but the wait is just too much!!

Seen Robinson Crusoe it was really good and the Pizza Hut was nice too. Usually I can eat a whole pizza to myself but I couldn't do it this time. I think you just need to go with what you fancy - usually pancakes haha! Sounds like you working hard.

The weeks are going quickly now! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back