October 2014 due dates

Good luck for all scans this week!! Looking forward to seeing the pics of squirmy little babies :) xx

Good luck with the scans!

How's everyone doing now we're nearly off to Tri2? My sickness seems to be easing though certain smells still make me retch. I could go back to bed as I soon as I get up as well haha. Generally feling much more confident and can't wait for the next exciting steps.

I wish my sickness was easing off, I had to go to the doctors this morning and get some tablets to stop the sickness. I really hope they work its affecting my work now. The doctor did mention it could be twins because I'm getting so much sickness this late on .

Last edited:
Claire_louise, sorry to hear that. Pregnancy sickness is horrid isn't it? I found it spoilt weeks of my pregnancy for me, especially since when I was pg with dd I never had the slightest symptom. However now I'm feeling better I'm starting to eat quite a bit and I feel like I'm going to pile on the weight. Oh dear, there's always something wrong isn't there lol. Hope you feel better soon hun x

Thanks pips , I can't wait to get to tri2 hopefully I will feel more like myself then. :)

I had my 12 week scan yesterday afternoon. All is well :) what a relief. was so lovely to see baby xx

Ah kim so pleased all is well :) So exciting we're all having our scans, mine's a week today :yay:

I got a doppler this week and think I have found the heartbeat, I definitely recognised the whooshing sound of the placenta :) My son was sat with me today with the head phones on listening and then he took the doppler off me and put it on his tummy - such a cutie xxx

Ohh which Doppler did you get? It is nice to be able to hear the heartbeat.x

The Angelsounds one, I don't really use it much as at this stage the heartbeat is so hard to find and can cause panic but my son found it and wanted to play xxx

That's the one I have. Gel ran out very quickly I recall. So just use baby oil. Only gripe is you do have to turn the sound all the way up, which then hurts the ears when you lift the thing up! But then mine might have something wrong with it.x

Yeah I just use body oil or moisturiser. From memory I think the volume has to be up high at the moment as we're in the early stages but by around 16 weeks it's much easier to find and you don't need the volume up as much xxx

Well my update is that my boobs have officially jumped from a B to a D. I have also discovered a stretch mark on them. I unfortunately did get some in my first pregnancy- on my boobs- but that was near the end when my boobs went to DD then an E. I am surprised that at nearly 11 weeks I have grown so quickly.
I assume that they just get bigger quicker as opposed to getting bigger than last time! E was more than big enough!

A week today :) Can't wait! Thankfully it's at 8.50am so I won't have to stress all day either. In fact I'll be in such a rush getting my son to my mums I won't really have time to think until I go in. When's yours? xxx

Ohhh exciting!! Mines two weeks tomorrow. Ages away! If all goes ok then we will tell the family then announce the next day. Looking forward to expalint not to my little girl. :)

Good bye tri 1 im 13 weeks today and will see you all in tri 2 :) ive attached my rubbish scan pik from Friday lol I was mad my little monkey was dancing about like crazy and failed to get any measurements at all lol it was so amazing just like mummy cant sit still for 2 mins :)
Pregnancy wouldn't of been the same without you all helping without even realising.. everyone's going through something someone can relate to i really dont know vwhat I would have done without this forum xx

Forgot pik xx

Attachments

• IMG_20140331_124248.jpg
    IMG_20140331_124248.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member