October 2014 due dates

Kathy82

Reaction score
Hello all,

Welcome to all the Jan/Feb "ttc-ers" who have now graduated to BFP "1st trimesters"!!

My EDD is the 1st of October - let me know yours and I will update the list.

Lets support each other through the highs and lows of the first 12 weeks of bump development!!

1st - Kathy82, crazycatlady
2nd - CoachQueenie, MrsCee
3rd - sallyb23
4th - Smithy1980
5th - Steffy, Maisy, Jules74
6th - SusanH, Daisyboo
7th - Sama1403
8th - mali1234, BobandBumble
10th - BeckyBiscuit, TINKS82, sj22, fun1uk, Kim1, MrsGriff, FebMum2Be
12th - Wrighty
11th - pips, Chrissy221
13th - jaybay
15th - Cosmogirl7, Suze5241, Caroline89, Laura1992
16th - pumkinpie
17th - MrsEB, Tongerlo
18th - TaffyRose1, baby1201, dmk30
19th - Bellac2
20th - gemmlou, mustard, Lulu1987
21st - Ruby05
22nd - scarlet1300
23rd - Black Panther
24th - Shootingstar11
26th - Sheelo, kellysomer
29th - Bethyboo87
30th - Clairabella

Last edited:
Welcome crazycatlady - we are growing our 'appleseeds' together!

I'm here but you've already got me :) hope we are all doing well xx

Steffy grabbed the list from the previous post :)

Hello all - a little bit about me - I am 32 yrs old (had my birthday earlier this week!), this is my first pregnacy, we have been married just over 7 months and caught the first month of properly trying!

We are over the moon - though still pinching myself… (and maybe occasionally testing :lol: )

Last edited:
I'm Steph, 27 years old and have a little girl called Abi who is now 20 months old. We were going to ttc as soon as she was 1 but delayed it as have been doing up our house and didn't want a newborn baby in all the mess! We caught first month of ttc so feeling very blessed :) xx

Ooo I suppose I should introduce myself too! Lol...

I'm 27...Will be turning 28 in march! This is my first pregnancy... Iv been with hubby for 10 years, married for 9 months...Conceived on our 10 year anniversary of being together on our 3rd month of ttc :)

I was so happy to have Kathy around during my tww, it really helped having someone to chat to and compare symptoms with! It's great that we can now be bump buddies!

Sooo excited but still sooo scared!! xxx

Abi is so cute Steffy!!

Huge thank you to Coach for helping keep me sane during the tww - it is absoultly fabulous that we can share the rest of our journey together!!

This morning I woke up with the most painful breasts!! Think a new supportive bra maybe in order!

Last edited:
Coach - congratulations on becoming 5 weeks!!

Hey my EDD is 6th of October, my SO is ringing the dr's today to see when we can get booked in to confirm (my Dutch isnt great so he has to do it). As I have no pregnant friends or friends who are mothers here I am kind of hoping that you ladies can get me through this time ahead lol. My SO has a 4yo but his ex didnt tell him she was pregnant until she was 4 and a half months so he is new to this stage as well.

Anyone have any morning sickness yet? I've just been exhausted and today while putting something in the bin I was completely turned by the smell ( I normally have a very strong stomach) xx

My Name is Susie and I'm four weeks pregnant today. Found out 11/12dpo so until I get my scan it'll be such a long wait. Been to see my doctor on the day after I found out so got the ball rolling! EDD 8th October! Yay! Fingers crossed we all have a healthy 9 months! Xx

Welcome to the newbies :) hope there's some more of us soon xx

Welcome all!!

How are we doing? I have been feeling a bit sicky tonight - other than that and the sheer exhaustion not doing too bad!

Last edited:
Hi ladies!

My EDD is the 2nd of October. We're still newlyweds and both excited about our first pregnancy. We'll be meeting my midwife next Thursday and I've been reading up on possible questions to take with me.
Wishing everyone an exciting and healthy pregnancy!

Hi girls!
Just popping in quickly to book my seat. I got my bfp at 13dpo on Tuesday so it's still very early days. I went to see the gp yesterday though and getting blood and urine tests done this morning before they write the 'declaration of pregnancy' as they put it hehe. Then it really will be official and i might get to know my edd (11 Oct by NHS website).
Happy and healthy pregnancy to you all x

Hello girls and welcome!!

You have the same due date as me MrsCee! I was waiting for someone to come along with the same date lol!

And hello there Pips, I was wondering when u would drop by :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back