October 2014 due dates

Thanks, everyone! It's an amazing feeling!

My next scan is booked for the 28th of May where we'll (hopefully) find out if it's a boy or girl :)

Just spoke to the hospital so I finally have a scan date!! :) It's 8th April and thankfully at 8.50am so I won't drive myself mad all day thinking about it. I'll be 12+3 xxx

WOW exciting times for us October mums! Hellogoodbye and Cach, those are great pictures. Really clear. Hope mine's like that tomo...

Taffy!!! We have the same scan date!!! Mine's at 9.30am which isn't too bad either. Really can't wait now, will feel much more real when I've seen the picture evidence lol!! Xx

lovely scan pictures ladies, isn't it exciting!!!!xxxx

Wonderful scans ladies - glad baby behaved this time Coach!

I am planning to book an early gender scan as DH is like to be out of the country at 20 weeks scan and we want to find out together, and also because I am impatient and 20 weeks seems forever away. Just trying to decide when to have it done, want it to be reliable though equally want it as soon as possible! :lol:

Yey! Lots of gorgeous baby scans. It is so nice us october mummies are getting to the exciting bits after all the nerves and loss of last month.

Last edited:
Taffy!!! We have the same scan date!!! Mine's at 9.30am which isn't too bad either. Really can't wait now, will feel much more real when I've seen the picture evidence lol!! Xx

Yay! I'm so pleased it's early morning I bet you are too, like you say it'll be so good to see them :)

Great scan pics girls :) Like the others have said it's so lovely to see after these October babies have been pretty naughty up until now!

Good luck for everyone tomorrow!! Keep us up to date :)

Yay steffy!! Bump buddies! :D xxx

Last edited:
First scan tomorrow, super excited but super nervous! X

Good luck today maisy!!

Ooo exciting Kathy!! Make sure to keep us October mummies in the loop! I'm going to be team yellow :) xxx

12 weeks today :) Yay! Feeling secretly happy today but trying not to get too excited until after the scan on Monday when we know all is OK. Then can tell everyone! x

12 week's today, but although it's a milestone I can't accept it is until our scan on Monday morning.

image.jpg

So this is our baby!!! Sooooo happy! We were told everything is fine and we got to see a right wee wriggler :) my oh nearly passed out haha.
We were put forward to 12+3 though, and then told due date is 15th October, which is later than I'd estimated online. How is that possible?? Hmm, clearly French weeks are longer than British ones lol.
What do you think: girl or boy?
Hope everyone else's scans went well x

Awww brilliant pic pips!! Lovely and clear!

Yea those dates sound strange, I'm 13+1 and due on 2nd October! Maybe French babies like to stay in for longer? Lol x

Congrats pip great pic i say girl.

Congrats on 12weeks kim and tinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back