October 2014 due dates

Here's baby Wine .....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 30
I'm so sorry been out all day lol

Good news. My bean still has a heartbeat. Measuring at 8+6 so only a few days out. No reason for the bleeding they say as they can't find anything. Little heart was flickering away and you could see it moving around.
Soooo happy. I really was thinking it would be bad news.
I'll post a pic ASAP Asti won't let me for some reason x

Ahhh Fun I'm sooooo pleased for you!! Amazing news! :):):)

Just catching up with the thread as I've been away all weekend.

Fun, that's amazing news I'm so pleased all is well and gorgeous pic :)

Well I've just got back from a weekend away for my best friends hen do and amazingly between me and 2 others we managed to hide the fact I wasn't drinking! I'm one of her bridesmaids so I was sure someone would bust me but my 2 friends (the bride and another bridesmaid) were amazing and just kept swapping my drink for their empty glass. I also took non alcoholic beer which when put in a glass threw people off. I'm now back home feeling bloated, sick and shattered oh the joys :) xxx

Fantastic news fun!!! So pleased for you!

Your weekend seems to be the mirror of mine taffy!! I went down the I'm on anti biotics route and no1 questioned it, I really struggled with the late nights tho! Iv been out for the count by 9.30 every night recently!! x

Last edited:
Fabulous news on the scan fun (great pic for 9weeks).
Good work on the drink switching taffy.

:yay: :yay: so happy for you fun!!! I was getting worried. Over the moon and fab pic :love: xxxx

Fun, what great news! Hope you get to relax and enjoy your pregnancy a bit more now.

I'm back at work tomorrow and not looking forward to it... x

got my first midwife appointment at 2.30pm excited! 😄😄 xx

Had my booking appointment today! Lots of paperwork, blood tests, handed in urine samples and that's about it! Just waiting for my dating scan appointment now. Xx

All my pregnancy symptoms have totally disappeared since sun morning. I keep thinking they'll come back but they haven't yet. It's freaking me out.

Mustard I lost mine last week but they have slowly creeped back in. It's horrible at this stage worrying and not being able to use a Doppler etc for reassurance :hug: xx

:pompom: for 10 weeks daisy boo I'm looking forward to hitting that milestone on Friday xx

And Maisy I hope they don't keep you waiting too long x

Thanks FebMum, me too I'm desperate to share my news, 10 weeks today! I keep saying Happy Birthday bean! DH is going to think I'm loopy, xx

:yay: for 10 weeks girls! I've hit 8 and feel like I'm actually moving forward. I picked up my Bounty pack from the doctors so will sitting watching OBEM tonight filling out paperwork. Just can't wait to get my scan date xxx

Evening everyone! I have my early scan tomorrow, really looking forward to it for now, will be a nervous wreck in the morning! Luckily my appointment's at 8.30 so I won't have to spend the day worrying.

They asked me to bring a urine sample/be able to provide one when I arrive. Does anyone know if it has to be fmu or anything?

I had my first proper wave of nausea this morning, got all sweaty and proper thought I would spew, was horrible! But reassuring! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back