Obsessively checking

angelcake89

Reaction score
for spotting. I think I'm completely paranoid but I'm constantly checking to see if I've spotted or started bleeding.

I had some spotting at the beginning (that I'm attributing to implantation bleeding) and some really light spotting at about 6 weeks but I just can't shake it!! Please tell me I'm not the only one who's seemingly lost my mind and spends a substantial chunk of time looking at her knickers.

Beat this. Every time I go to the loo I wipe to check I'm not bleeding and when I'm not I say 'good baby' :rotfl:

your not the only one, i have calmed down now but my gosh in the first 10 weeks i was like a mad woman i tell you :rotfl:

I've been doing it too. I'm convinced everytime I'm sat doing nothing that I've come on, then when i go to the loo (just to check) i say a mini prayer and thank the baby for holding on haha.
I've read a bit on the fertility friends forum about the girls doing it too. xx

babyblonde said:
Beat this. Every time I go to the loo I wipe to check I'm not bleeding and when I'm not I say 'good baby' :rotfl:

:lol: I obsessively check when I go to the loo, I can't say I've said good baby though. When driving and trying to hold down breakfast it's a different story :lol:

oh yes im doing it too, every time i go to the loo im looking in my panties and wiping like 3 times just to check. On times i even go to the loo when i don't need to pee just to check all is well. :oops: Been at it since the day i found out, never mind not long now till im 12weeks :cheer: maybe a will settle a little then :pray:

when i was pregnant with amber, i was always checking to make sure i was not bleeding, i would wipe about 5 or 6 times just to make sure

Yep i'm obsessed to because i bled with my last two pregnancys although they turned out fine i really dont want all the stress that comes with it this time. I even make trips to the loo when i dont need to pee specialy to check for spotting :rotfl:

I used to check - and Im still checking now.........although Im looking for a "show" or some other signs now!!

oh thank god its not just me that does this :rotfl:

My symptoms seem to have disapeared today which im worrid about because im only 5 weeks :?

I keep checking my boobs to see if their still sore. They don't feel sore today :?

jo jo said:

My symptoms seem to have disapeared today which im worrid about because im only 5 weeks :?

I keep checking my boobs to see if their still sore. They don't feel sore today :?

I lose my symptoms day by day. Yesterday I was sick to my stomach all day, today I'm fine, tomorrow I'll probably feel terrible in the evening etc.

My boobs also change how tender they are, some days it hurts so much and the next they're fine. I don't think it's anything to worry about but I've no idea really.

Hi. Im also just the same. I dread goin 2 the loo in case there is blood there. I feel its ruining the joys of being preg as being so scared is taking over. Im 11 weeks on sat so nearly out of the danger stage and cant wait! Wil have new worries then tho im sure! X

jo jo said:

I find that symptoms seem to come and go from day to day - while it's scary you they tend to be back with a vengeance and you miss that brief time when you felt ok. Case in point - woke up this morning feeling totally 'normal' and convinced myself while lying in bed that it was all over. Then I stood up, promptly went dizzy and felt the strong urge to throw up - oh and my boobs went OUCH :lol:

oh good. In that case then tomorrow im hoping for very sore boobs, a bloated and crampy stomach and terrible backache :rotfl:

I've been bleeding for six weeks, heavy bright red flow for the first couple of weeks (subchorionic haematoma) - so I whisper thank you every time I go to the loo and there's only a bit of brown mucus! :rotfl:

Since this followed straight on from a m/c which completed at 16 weeks but began with spotting at 6w, I have had just 3 weeks between mid-July and now when I have not had bleeding of some sort. I am thoroughly sick of it and look forward to the day when I don't have to use a sanitary towel/liner...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back