implantation bleeding

LittleMissSunshine

Reaction score
hi. for the last week or so i've been experiencing a huge increase in appetite, needing to pee alot more, tiredness and faintness. and last night i had a small amount of very light pink spotting, just when i wiped. there's no more this morning though. wondered if it could be implantation bleeding or something else? i know i must sound really paranoid with all the posts i'm doing about this! but please help, i really need some good advice. and please don't reply to this about how young i am and how i should wait until i'm older. i know i'm young! my OH and i half spoken about this. we're not actively TTC but we've agreed that if i am then we're going to keep the baby. thanks for all your comments, and a bit of a support would go a long way right now!

it could be.. i didn't get implantation though, so i cant really say.. But it could be..

it could be but...
hun, there really is no way to be know if your pregnant or not without taking a test. if your period isn't due yet, I'm afraid your just going to have to wait :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back