o/t my eldest has his billy elliot audition now

mumofmany

Reaction score
My sister has just arrived with him his audition start in 10 mins, bless her she had to get up with him at 6.30 to get him there, plus dozy me didn't realise its a proper west end musical in the west end, so if he gets one of the parts he auditoning for billy and michael, he will have to go to london, we live by liverpool, cause audition in manchester i presumed it was showing there. you wouldn't think i used to be a dancer i should know the lingo but no baby brain.
anyway just wanted to say i am so excited for him even though i am torn between hoping he gets it and hoping he doesn;t.

Why hoping he doesnt?

Good luck to him!! xx

My sister has just arrived with him his audition start in 10 mins, bless her she had to get up with him at 6.30 to get him there, plus dozy me didn't realise its a proper west end musical in the west end, so if he gets one of the parts he auditoning for billy and michael, he will have to go to london, we live by liverpool, cause audition in manchester i presumed it was showing there. you wouldn't think i used to be a dancer i should know the lingo but no baby brain.
anyway just wanted to say i am so excited for him even though i am torn between hoping he gets it and hoping he doesn;t.

Awwww good luck to him!!! Hope he gets it!! Xx

only hoping he doesn't get it because he would have to go and move in with my cousin who lives in essex and i would hate my little boy leaving home at 14 i would miss him so much.

Aww bless you :hug: Hope the audition goes well xx

Hope it goes well hun. Would be an amazing opportunity!

thats why i have let him go and not stood in his way, he is a really good dancer and got asked to go for this audition, he has always wanted to be a dancer for as long as i can rememeber just thought it wouldn;t start till he was about 18 lol.

thats why i have let him go and not stood in his way, he is a really good dancer and got asked to go for this audition, he has always wanted to be a dancer for as long as i can rememeber just thought it wouldn;t start till he was about 18 lol.

Yep it would be really hard for you but I'm guessing with you being a dancer you'll know how hard it is to make a career in it. Fingers crossed he gets it and if not hopefully something will come up at the right time :)

x

yes i now how hard it is thats why i told him he had to stay on at school to do his a levels then he can do a double degree in uni dance and something else so he has something to fall back on, he is actually very clever aswell so dont think that is pushing him too much. i still think i got the wrong baby at the hospital with him lol.

How exciting! One of my old pupils I taught singing to ended up being Billy. He went daaaah saaaaaahhhf for the best part of a year. He was already a great kid but being away made him so appreciative of home and he matured loads. He's progressed to films and all sorts now.

Whereabouts in merseyside are you? I'm in Melling. X

Awww hope it.goes well and he gets it.x x

I'm on the wirral, ok sister just text me they said he just got called to stay and defo part for him he just needs to sing at 3 o clock now.

oh apparently he already sang he got to do another dance and one on one , i'm so excited now so made up for him just a shame i not with him, sorry for boring you lot but cant help it.

It sounds as if its going brilliant :D good luck to him xx

ok he not got a part but he's happy he said he wasn;t ready to move to london yet bless him either was I
I just hadn;t told him, but told him i was proud of him for going for it and doing so well. now he at next dance thing, i hate not taking him these places especially as I haven't gone into labour but had to admit defeat and some things are a bit much at a day before 38 weeks pregnant.

aw he's done so well to get as far as he did! i really wanted to be a dancer when i was younger, but got told i was going to be the wrong shape :roll: there'll be more opportunities for him when he's a bit older!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back