O/T so proud of my eldest child

mumofmany

Reaction score
I was in a right panic yesterday my eldest had a dance competition at 4.30pm in liverpool which is about 20 mins from our house not in rush hour, so after picking up all kids from school and then having to drop them off at various places because no way was I taking them all with me to watch, I was rushing in mad panic cause knew he couldn;t be late, he is 14 so was like its ok mum and then he really made me laugh and calmed me down without meaning to, he started flapping after being so calm because he couldn;t find his eye liner, when he was asking me what i was laughing at, I said i never thought i'd see the day a 14 year old boy is having a panic over an eyeliner lol, we both laughed so much, then to top it off his dance group came 3rd and they were gaainst 21 year olds so they were extremely good, and the groups that came 1st and 2nd were proffessional dancers, I was so proud and it was worth all that rushing around, just cant believe how i could go from one extreme to another so quickly, have to laugh at myself. just hope his audition on sunday is alot less stressfull.

It was clearly all well worth it :) best of luck for sunday :) xx

ooh good luck, i used to love my dance comps when i was a kid too! x

Glad it went so well! :yay: And :rofl: at the eyeliner!! x

Awww well done him, cute about the eye liner!!!! Hope he gets on well today!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back