Nursing dresses/tops

Daydreaming

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Have decided to start planning my Post pregnancy body wardrobe...
Anyone had any luck finding nice nursing dresses or tops. I search for them on ebay and get shown loads of Naughty Nurse outfits instead :)

I prefer dresses in general, esp. with Sausage coming when I can hope for warm weather.

Also - button up night dresses for labour?

I put 'maternity nursing dress' into ebay and there are some lovely ones on there.
Jojo Maman Bebe do some beautiful ones.
X

I winced a bit as i pressed search just in case!!
Can't imagine a naughty nurse outit would look too good in maternity!
X

You won't care what you are wearing in labour. I bought loads of nighties as the idea of wearing nothing or little made me feel terrible and vow to myself that wouldn't happen. Well I had nothing on when giving birth and after put on a long nightie but I had to prove my legs were ok so had to have a shower so I would suggest something that goes over the head easy as you don't have the energy to do anything.

Also get something you don't mind going in the bin if you get a bit of blood on it.

I got it instore - really roomy and flattering! have got a lot of maternity stuff from New Look - really good value for money! xx

I got quite a bit from newlook too, I think I even tried on the dress you have suggested, but decided I had no occasion for it.
I have ordered a few things off ebay, so FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back