Nursery

Flame

Reaction score
I took my boy to his nursery for his first visit today and i had to stay while he was there but i was out in the waiting area while he was there. I told them that when he goes to sleep he likes to be cuddled to sleep or on the floor with a mat and a pillow and someone sat with him and to by know means leave him screaming himself to sleep in his pushchair.
Anyway i go back in after an hour and he is there screaming his little heart out in his pushchair while the woman wiggles his chair trying to get him to sleep!

I dont want to keep taking him there if they are going to do things like that when i have told them not to. My mum is dropping him off there tomorrow and she said she will have a word with them but i am just going to worry all afternoon that he is screaming his head off strapped into a pushchair.

Also i would love to know how they changed his nappy cause we struggle with two poeple and there was only one woman changing the nappy.

My daughter went to nursery from 11 months, after a gradual build up of visits. They were great, they listened to my wishes and were really keen to listen to me as a mother. At the end of her time there they would give me a sheet that listed the nappy changes (wees/poos) what she'd eaten and how long she'd slept.

If you're not happy you should tell them, if you have no trust in them then you will worry the whole time you are away from him and that defeats the whole point. It might just be that the message wasn't passed on properly but either way you need to raise the issue.

Isaac likes to go to sleep the same way and he too screams otherwise so I can understand how it must be a worry if you feel they're not following your wishes :hug: Just wanted to pass on lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: and I do hope next time its how you've asked and that Leif is enjoying nursery, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

gosh hun i would so not be sending bray there if they was not listening to me bout wot i wanted for him

is that the only one u could send him to ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back