• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help!!! Can't settle him :(

Oh Hun big hugs !! Rhea has never settled for day time naps only cat naps and won't go in her cot in the day either !! Goes down awake no problem at night ! Little diva ! She will nap in her bouncer or the pushchair if we r out and once in the walker !! I know bad mummy for leaving her but she needed sleep ! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340915471.932484.jpg
Just go with what works for u and Vince !! Who by the way is gorgeous xxx

Aw chick. How cute is that photo? Don't feel bad nothing wrong with going with the flow. You could try a cuski. Google it. I thiiiink Brody likes his. Xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh lovely lady!! Not your fault at all, we all have to work out with trial and error how these little guys function!!! Wish they came with their own individual manual!!

Romilly has been very unsettled and reluctant to nap the last 2 days, I think it's a combination of teething and this awful muggy heat. In fact she's been so out of sorts she's been asking for cuddles!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back