Jeez Louis......

BellaRiven

Reaction score
I think. R has hit his 4 week growth spurt....

He's not sleeping, screaming a lot even after being fed, not interested in toys, doesn't like cuddles, has a clean nappy etc etc and nothing is making him happy....

There are no tears he is just screaming.......I have no idea how to calm him down, we have to be careful with feeding because of his op we can't over feed, he won't take a dummy, he is currently on his play gym kicking his little legs around bless him......

Awww bless growth spurts are the worst!

How's his recovery going?

Do you have a sling? Maybe carrying him around will calm him down?
Poor baba :love:

Maybe he's a little sore after the op. Did they give you any pain relief or advice? Also after not being able to digest he might have weird feelings in his tummy that don't necessarily hurt but he wants to let you know. Bless him :love: xxxxxxx

He is doing well :) which is great..

I just gave him a bath for the first time in a week and a half nd he is now sleeping, think he may have tired himself out :), I did find a bit of the hard second skin stuff they used to cover the wounds hanging off so maybe it was tugging on his skin.

The doctors said that because it was keyhole surgery he shouldn't be in that much pain so didn't give us any pain relief, we have the health visitor coming today to weigh him again, I can't wait to see what he has put on :)

He seems now to be keeping all of his feed down yay :)

Xxxx

Awww nice to hear the little chap is doing ok- as r u from the sounds of things! B great to know how much he's gained xx

Whilst in hospital his weight dropped to 6lb 8, at his weigh in today he was 7lb dead on yay, only 2 lb but its something :)

He is currently feeding every two hours and having 70 ml each time, he started on 60ml but he decided it wasn't enough :)

bella think keira is going through the same thing, its hard coz seems nothinjg i do for her is right xxx

bella think keira is going through the same thing, its hard coz seems nothinjg i do for her is right xxx

He settled down this afternoon thankfully, was just he wanted more food poor bugger lol xxxx

lol keiras feeding loads at moment too hoping it settles down lol. How long do these spurts last? x

Thank goodness for that cos he ain't sleepin lol.....and I need some sleep.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back