Nursery decoration- unisex or not???

megsmeadow

Reaction score
Not sure if I'm in the right place. We are team yellow and until now I thought the nursery was staying as is until bubs arrives. It was a study and is fairly neutral, but a bit officey. So OH announces why not paint it this weekend?? :eh: Great! I've seen a big wall vinyl sticker which would be a lovely focal point and thought these alphabet stickers would be nice as a border but OH thinks the colours are a bit masculine. I like the strong colours for a newborn, there are pastels too? What do you all think??

Attachments

• alphabet border.jpg
    alphabet border.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1
I think they come across as more boy than girl because there is a lot more blue - or at least that what the predominant colour is? They are nice though and perhaps spread out you wouldnt 'see' all the blue as a whole :)

I've found some more that may be more unisex??

Attachments

• pooh and tigger border.jpg
    pooh and tigger border.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 0
  • pastel border.jpg
    pastel border.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
oh the 1st set r fabulous! look unisex 2 me all the little outfits i get 4 ma daughter r red white and blue at the minute and once u add other little details when the babies born it will look great! strong colours will be great aswell because u will probably get lots of pink for a girl and blue for a boy so its nice 2 break it up a little! anyway good luck and happy decorating xxx

I think the first set are more masculine and the second set are more feminine! Sorry! x I do prefer the second set though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back