baby boys bedroom

Izzy

Reaction score
I need some inspiration for my baby's nursery!

The walls are painted light blue, and we want to keep that, but it needs some perking up!

I had some adhesive jungle themed room stickers from Vertbaudet to stick on, and did them last week, and they're already peeling off, so i need a new idea! We've bought a few accessories for the room which are either blue or green, (including this rug) so these colours would be best.

61330_PE167644_S4.jpg

Me and OH were thinking we could get a simple border to go round the walls, but i dont know where to start! We haven't got long to get it ready!

I don't want a character like Pooh, or anything too babyish, something with jungle animals or cars would be great. I dont like the ranges at mothercare, and am not sure where else to look :(

Izzyx

Have u tried next they have some nice blue boy stuff?

This is a cute border for a boys room:

clicky

I bought the border for my nursery from this seller and it arrived to Denmark within 2 days, I was very impressed :D

Thanks skatty, its an option.

Sophie, thats a great idea, their website seems to be just sale stuff, but i've looked in the catalogue just now and theres one in there which is gorgeous!! Baby blue gingham with car pics on. I'll see what OH thinks.

Also silly question, if a border is 'self adhesive', does that make it sticks on its own, or do you need wallpaper glue?

Izzyx

This is my border

28543791e4fe0fa79486ef4258855c613367a4fd42aee7ecaa7f41b1.jpg

85582855cf5fd8b6acce0314a7cf6cdf4844eaf0d6ca2d0925af27f5.jpg

It was from B and Q, we have all matching toys and bedding and stuff :)

By the way if you did wanna get car decor, Woolies do all matching stuff for really cheap look

clicky

I'm a bit obsessed with buying matching car things at the moment so if anyone sees any car stuff please let me know :oops:

Thanks for those. My favourite so far is these from Next

105-813-X38s.jpg

Not too bad on price either :D

Love your wall urchin, thats the sort of thing. But cant get that link to work

Izzyx

That's nice stuff :)

If you want to look at the woolies stuff just go to the www.woolworths.co.uk and serach for "traffic" Dunno why the link didn't work.

Where's that Cot stuff from next? I'm after a mobile.

Yeah thats from Next, under babys bedroom. Its not too pricey either - the mobile i think was £22?

That woolies stuff is great value, might look into co-ordinating some of it with the Next stuff! Lots of blue and cars! :D

Izzyx

I have the woolies uplighter, bin, rug etc
I bought my car string lights from John Lewis, they're COOL, woolies do them too I think :)

Aww they're so cute! If we go with cars, i'll definately get those!

Thanks urchin

Izzyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back