Nub theory guess please?

nannyme

Reaction score
Hi. I was wondering if any of you would take a guess at the sex of this baby please? 12weeks plus 3. Thanks

Attachments

• baba2.jpg
    baba2.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 74
I'm rubbish at nub guessing and I'm not sure I can really see a nub in this, but my hunch is a boy. Are you 12 plus 3 now?

Hi. Thanks for the reply. Its not me thats pregnant its my daughter in law lol.

cant realy see i wouldnt gues at any sorry xx

Based on nub theory defo girl , but it looks like a boy to me , sorry I'm really no help am I? lovely pic all the best xx

Many thanks to you all for looking, i could try and post another pic? Its for my daughter in law, she is 19 plus 5 now and had another scan but the baby was face down and they couldnt say for sure what it is. Thanks once again x

i have just read up on this nub theory i had no idea wat the hell it was lol but going by wat i read i would say boy x

Someone kindly explained the nub theory to me with diagrams the other day so I'd say girl.

If the nub is pointing up it is meant to indicate a boy and if nub is kind of horizontal it is meant to be a girl!

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks JOJO. The sonographer said she would only guess it was a girl, and a lot of others are saying girl, but i have doubts lol

I can see the nub and it looks like a boy to me. x

There is a website that you can post this on, they have sonographers and 'nub experts' on there and they're pretty accurate. I'll send you the link in a pm if you want?

i thought the nub was pointing slightly up over thats y i said boy cos i just googles bub boys n all the pics are like this one lol xx

Well ladies, it was confirmed today by two sonographers, at 20 weeks+3 days that the baby is most definitely all Girl! Lol. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back