NTNP help please!

JemRose

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm back on here after having a beautiful baby boy almost 17 months ago.

I'm currently NTNP (although I want to be actively trying but OH is not overly keen on the idea of another baby so has decided to just "see what happens").

I have to say that I'm putting my all into it, just not as much BD as when TTC with DS.

Just after a bit of advice as so confused about what's currently going on with my body. I usually have a 26 day cycle and currently about CD23. Last week CD16 I had this random bleed the day after BD. It wasn't like AF but had slightly painful cramping and did get heavier than spotting, only lasted 2 days. Past couple of days I've had some cramping (not painful but slightly uncomfortable) and today some EWCM but mainly a lot of watery discharge.

Has anyone else had anything similar? Not really expecting a BFP as not been tracking my fertile days. But I'm fairly sure I've already ovulated. Just confused about the random bleed and now the mass of EWCM/watery discharge and cramping!

Thanks ladies, weird but nice to be back on here xx

Cramping, a bit of light bleeding and watery discharge with or instead of EWCM are all signs of Ovulation. Not sure why you’d have them twice in a month though? Xx

Cramping, a bit of light bleeding and watery discharge with or instead of EWCM are all signs of Ovulation. Not sure why you’d have them twice in a month though? Xx

Exactly what I thought, from TTC last time I remember this all being related to ovulation but like you say confusing it's happened twice and late on in the cycle. Still a lot of watery discharge now just not EWCM and mild cramps here and there.

No AF yet but took a test a couple days ago and negative. Might give it a week or so before I think of testing again because clearly my body is out of sync haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back