Now im having second thoughts!!

leibiloo87

Reaction score
So a few weeks ago we decided on our little girls name Scarlet Frances Anderson, but the past week or so im not sure anymore I love Frances for a middle name but its Scarlet im not 100% about so I have a little shortlist of other names and opinions on which name you like best to go with Frances Anderson would be very much apreciated ladies please.

Scarlet
Daisy
Enya
Sienna

Our daughters names are Leah and Sophie.

Or if anyone has any other pretty names that might go nice, Its so hard choosing a nice name I dont want something too common id hate to have a child go to school and 3 others have the same name!

Thank you x

I think Scarlet is lovely! I also like Daisy, this was one of my girls names, i also had Poppy and Maisie. I think Frances would go with any of the names on your list. x

Hi hun, why not just Frances as the first name if you like it so much? x

I dont like it as the first name as silly as that sounds plus one of my male best friends is called Francis so it would be a bit...dunno, I dont want ppl to think we r naming her after him or anything if you get me! I just love it for a middle name x

I like Sienna Francis the most :)

To be honest, i think i'm going to put Francis on my baby girl name list since you mentioned it! :D

I had a great nan called Frances, who was married to a man called Francis (lol) and it's my sister's middle name and i've decided i really like it. It sound very classy to me for some reason :)

Last edited:
Yes it is a very classy name I love it me and hubby got it from dirty dancing its one of our fave ever films and babys real name is Frances 'after the first lady in the cabinet' lol so it just has to be in there!! if it wasnt for our good friend having the same name it would deffo be up there on the top of the list for a first name x

Yes Enya is absolutely lovely its really growing on me more and more x

My middle name is frances and my first name is Martina but i also work with a frances anderson!!

my niece is sienna so love it. although i also suggested sianna to my sister.

i love enya was one of our choices for a girl. again i also like anya. xxx

I think Charlene Frances Anderson sounds nice what you think? the names you have chosen are lovely. xXx

Siena is my fav from your list, but is becoming quite popular, and you meantioned you would prefer her to not be the same as many others at school.

I love Francis, my mates sister is called it and gets known as Fran, which is also lovely.

what about Francesca ? also can be shortened to Fran and , a girl at school is known as Cheska (how you pronouce it, not spelt!)

I have three boys and one girl and she is called Briony , (,a plant) , she is the only one in her school

Good luck choosing

Charlene reminds me of a horrid gorl from primary school lol, i have a friend called francesca and I dont really like it shortened to fran. Briony is lovely but my youngest daughters best friend at school is called it haha I know too many kids thats the problem I think, I love so many names my friends have for there children but would never dream of pinching a name someone allready has and now iv even gone off the ones I thought I liked I have a feeling it will be choosing when shes here my poor little princess will be nameless :( x

I love Ruby but hubby wont have it as a friend at his work had just had a baby called Ruby and its my fave girls name too another one I love is Esme but my friend has just called her baby it grrrr! I dont even like any on my list anymore iv been loking through baby name books all day and still cant see a single name I really like now! Even my mum cant think of anything nice and hubby has run out of suggestions x

My fave from your list is Daisy, it sounds good with Leah and Sophie too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back