Its a bit early but...

leibiloo87

Reaction score
Me and my hubby love the name Elsie for a girl our surname is Anderson and I just cant think of any nice middle names that go with it any ideas? both my daughters have middle names so would deffinately want one with this baby too.

We want something a bit different but not a long name something short and pretty x

I really wanted to call a daughter Elsie for years, but then El- trend started - typical :)

I don't like following trends, but i definately love the name :love:

Elsie Rose
Elsie Kate
Elsie Grace

Anything is going to sound nice with Elsie, and the surname is good too ;)

Its going to be after my hubbys great aunt who died a couple of years ago but yes I know what you mean about the El trend.

We cant use rose as we have a Sophie rose allready lol and my friend who is pregnant is set on grace if she has a girl so want to avoid that one im thinking maybe something really different but not sure...Thank you I love our surname too :) x

I think because Elsie is a shorter name it would look good with a longer middle name:

Elsie Annabelle
Elsie Cassandra
Elsie Elizabeth
Elise Isabelle

:good: Good luck

Marie

It sounds good. Elsie Marie Anderson

But maybe you should go for something in keeping with the time Elsie was last popular? I found you this:

Old lady chic

Here are some traditional girls' names making a comeback:

Ada, Agnes, Alice, Amelia, Audra, Audrey, Ava, Beatrice, Bessie, Blanche, Cicely, Cora, Cordelia, Dinah, Dora, Dorothea, Dorothy, Harriet, Edith, Elise, Elsie, Elspeth, Emily, Emmeline, Esme, Eva, Evelyn, Evie, Flora, Florence, Greta, Gretchen, Harriet, Hattie, Irene, Iris, Ivy, Lena, Lilith, Lillian, Mabel, Maisie, Maggie, Margaret, Martha, Mary, Matilda, May, Millicent, Millie, Meredith, Myrtle, Nell, Nellie, Nora, Olive, Pearl, Rosaline, Rosalie, Rose, Violet, Winifred.

OMG I love most of the names on that list haha thank you its gona be even harder now lol. And im a massive Audrey hepburn fan to the point I really wanted to call my youngest Audrey but hubby wouldnt have it allthough he might go for it as a middle name dont think it goes too well with Elsie tho mmm im glad I started early now!! thank you all I like annabelle too its allways been on my faves list xx

Aww Elsie Anderson has a lovely ring to it. Could be famous! It reminds me of Andie Anderson from How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

Oh and Elsie Mae is nice? x

Last edited:
I know im in love with the name I like Elsie Elizabeth my best friend is called Elizabeth so she would be very chuffed. Cant have Mae even tho it goes nice coz my friends little girl is mae and i want to avoid anything my friends have allready got lol im very picky lovely suggestions tho thank you all xxx

Ooooo im liking Elsie Lou sounds really cute Elsie Lou Anderson thank you x

I love Frazer for a boy! and what about Elsie Fay Anderson ?

I love Frazer too! Not keen on Elsie but only because when I worked in a nursery a horrid little girl was called Elsie so I asociate it with her! x

I love the name Audrey. But i'm a fan too. Imagine if your daughter had her sophistication! How fab.

I like the name fay but my husband has a younger cousin whose name is fay n shes a little brat so it reminds me of her! I love Audrey the hubby will not have it tho im really liking Evelyn now aswel tho its a good job iv got lots of time left to choose but Frazer is by far my fave boys name. x

I love Evangeline but it would only work if it was the first name I think Evangeline Elise

Thats pretty theres lots of pretty girls names but i think boys names are really hard to choose x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back