November mummies

How weird, is that your first physical sick?
I know what you mean about the snacks, its dry crackers for me lol

I've been out in the sun these past couple of days and layered up the sun screen, just been to the pub with hubby, come back and face looks like a lobster !!!!

I didn't have abs(so slightly jealous of you ) but had a flat tummy but can agree with the bloating !!!! Xx

No that’s probably my 3rd time. It’s always random and it’s always in the afternoon tho. It’s been on days where I’ve been more busy than usual...today I was in work so think that was why.

Aww sounds like a fab day minus the burning! What did you drink? I went the beer garden Friday and didn’t enjoythe little choice of drinks!

Maybe we will show sooner and have a little bump if we can already see changes! XX

No that’s probably my 3rd time. It’s always random and it’s always in the afternoon tho. It’s been on days where I’ve been more busy than usual...today I was in work so think that was why.

Aww sounds like a fab day minus the burning! What did you drink? I went the beer garden Friday and didn’t enjoythe little choice of drinks!

Maybe we will show sooner and have a little bump if we can already see changes! XX

Maybe your being told to slow down a little? It's odd though isnt it?

I'm a GnT drinker buy enjoy tonic on it's own and its refreshing too !!

When you said about your boobs before, mine feel exactly the same !!
Hopefully we will start to show
Me and the hubby was talking at the pub about when were telling ppl post scan, who first and how.
He doesn't want to buy his parents anything just wants to tell them, I want to do the reveal and film them, as I know mine will give that excited reaction!!
Have you talked about your reveal? Xx

Maybe your being told to slow down a little? It's odd though isnt it?

I'm a GnT drinker buy enjoy tonic on it's own and its refreshing too !!

When you said about your boobs before, mine feel exactly the same !!
Hopefully we will start to show
Me and the hubby was talking at the pub about when were telling ppl post scan, who first and how.
He doesn't want to buy his parents anything just wants to tell them, I want to do the reveal and film them, as I know mine will give that excited reaction!!
Have you talked about your reveal? Xx

Well I’m currently working part time in the evenings and weekends so the days I have been sick have been the days I’ve been in work. Although I start a full time job on tues (great timing eh) so don’t think I can slow down anytime soon!

That’s so exciting what are you going to buy? We are the exact same tbh. His family already know as they figured it out...we all drink together regularly so they put 2+2 together. My mum also knows as I needed her support. But I’m going to buy something for my sibilings to surprise them.

For your parents I think a baby grow with grandparents on would be so cute! You can get them that say stuff like “only the best parents gets promoted to grandparents”.

Well I’m currently working part time in the evenings and weekends so the days I have been sick have been the days I’ve been in work. Although I start a full time job on tues (great timing eh) so don’t think I can slow down anytime soon!

That’s so exciting what are you going to buy? We are the exact same tbh. His family already know as they figured it out...we all drink together regularly so they put 2+2 together. My mum also knows as I needed her support. But I’m going to buy something for my sibilings to surprise them.

For your parents I think a baby grow with grandparents on would be so cute! You can get them that say stuff like “only the best parents gets promoted to grandparents”.

Aww bless ya, timings always brilliant isnt it lol - but I'm sure you'll make it work.

So my parents are separated, I'm 1 of 5 I wanted to get my sister filming me put a bob hat with 'grandad' on him and give him the scan pic and wait for his and my step mums reaction !!! I'd also seen a baby grow that has song lyrics on from his favourite football team but is a cute song, thought it would be an added extra.
1 of my sisters I wanted to ask her to come round with her Polaroid camera and then say I wanted a pic of me and hubby and pull the scan pic out and see her reaction??
I've thought of so many ways, says where I wouldn't have to order things just incase(but I dont want to think 'just incase') xxx

Aww bless ya, timings always brilliant isnt it lol - but I'm sure you'll make it work.

So my parents are separated, I'm 1 of 5 I wanted to get my sister filming me put a bob hat with 'grandad' on him and give him the scan pic and wait for his and my step mums reaction !!! I'd also seen a baby grow that has song lyrics on from his favourite football team but is a cute song, thought it would be an added extra.
1 of my sisters I wanted to ask her to come round with her Polaroid camera and then say I wanted a pic of me and hubby and pull the scan pic out and see her reaction??
I've thought of so many ways, says where I wouldn't have to order things just incase(but I dont want to think 'just incase') xxx

I love all those ideas!! Especially the Polaroid one!
I know what you mean about ordering things I’m still putting it of. Suppose we just have to stay positive tho xxx

Had my booking appointment today! Scan date to come through via post soon :D:D:D:D
Only spanner in the works is that the place I want to give birth is completely midwife led, and therefore doesn’t offer epidurals :help:I’ve always wanted anything they can offer in terms of pain relief as I’m crap with it! So I either change the place of birth or change my plans... help!!

Had my booking appointment today! Scan date to come through via post soon :D:D:D:D
Only spanner in the works is that the place I want to give birth is completely midwife led, and therefore doesn’t offer epidurals :help:I’ve always wanted anything they can offer in terms of pain relief as I’m crap with it! So I either change the place of birth or change my plans... help!!
Maybe change your birth place to cover all bases incase you need pain relief? Xx

I love all those ideas!! Especially the Polaroid one!
I know what you mean about ordering things I’m still putting it of. Suppose we just have to stay positive tho xxx

I thought it was a good idea, trying to think of ideas where I dont need to buy anything lol

I hate wishing time away but I cant wait for these next 2 weeks to fly by and get to the scan !!!! Xx

I thought it was a good idea, trying to think of ideas where I dont need to buy anything lol

I hate wishing time away but I cant wait for these next 2 weeks to fly by and get to the scan !!!! Xx

It will probably drag!! Haha it’ll be like waiting for Christmas ...try keep yourself as busy as you can!

Or book an early scan? I have my 9 week scan and the epu tomorrow and I’m hoping it goes ok. No signs that it won’t- I’ve been really off my food, went for a meal and couldn’t touch a thing Monday and last night forced myself to eat dinner threw some of it up and spent the rest of the night burping away. My poor boyfriend rubbed my back all night because it helped with the nausea!

I’ve also started full time work now. How you ladies do it pregnant I don’t know. I was in bed feeling ill, headachy and shattered by 8.50 last night

Xxx

It will probably drag!! Haha it’ll be like waiting for Christmas ...try keep yourself as busy as you can!

Or book an early scan? I have my 9 week scan and the epu tomorrow and I’m hoping it goes ok. No signs that it won’t- I’ve been really off my food, went for a meal and couldn’t touch a thing Monday and last night forced myself to eat dinner threw some of it up and spent the rest of the night burping away. My poor boyfriend rubbed my back all night because it helped with the nausea!

I’ve also started full time work now. How you ladies do it pregnant I don’t know. I was in bed feeling ill, headachy and shattered by 8.50 last night

Xxx
Aww bless you, nothing worse than feeling sicky when your out for tea !!
I do the opposite and eat EVERYTHING in sight lol !!

You'll find you'll be even more tired every night now when your home from work, I was falling asleep every night when first found out I was pregnant, didn't make it past 9 most nights!
Just try and take it easy(as you can) through the day and rest loads at night.
I've got an achy back recently, I guess it's just my muscle relaxing and ready to move things?

I'm sure your scan will all go fine, let me know how it goes.
Im just gonna wait for my 12 week scan, I've had 2 other scans previously at the epu at 5 and 7 weeks, the last one went ok so think I'm just gonna ride these 2 weeks out xxx

We had our scan this morning! Measuring 9 weeks 4 days! Baby actually wriggled around!
Can’t believe baby is okay - I was so nervous! Xx

We had our scan this morning! Measuring 9 weeks 4 days! Baby actually wriggled around!

That's fab news !!!
So pleased for you!!

I'm getting nervous for mine now, read a couple of things last night, therefore I'm staying off Google!!!!

X

That's fab news !!!
So pleased for you!!

I'm getting nervous for mine now, read a couple of things last night, therefore I'm staying off Google!!!!

X

Stay off google!!
When’s yours?

Stay off google!!
When’s yours?

I know I know
I think I was reading about the NT scan and the fluid area that they measure

9th may, 2 week today!!

I'm just an emotional wreck at the minute, come home crying about my bloody tax code....no idea what for !!!
Xx

I know I know
I think I was reading about the NT scan and the fluid area that they measure

9th may, 2 week today!!

I'm just an emotional wreck at the minute, come home crying about my bloody tax code....no idea what for !!!
Xx
Don’t look into that! What will be will be.
Good luck!

Haha tax code is a new one! Although I cried because I said the wrong word the other day :D

Don’t look into that! What will be will be.
Good luck!

Haha tax code is a new one! Although I cried because I said the wrong word the other day :D

Your right, I had the worry wave that was all

I looked at my pay slip, saw it had changed, new I had a letter from HMRC saying I'd underpaid tax on the last tax year but because I was at work and the letter was at home I got home rumedging and hubby sat with me and I just opened the flood gates!!!!

Aww that's also something I'd probs do, I'm an emotional person anyway but jeez I'm 10 times worse now !!! Xx

Thats so nice to hear xx
Our 12 week scan will be on the 7th next month and I cant wait. Im so anxious somehow even though I have no reason to doubt that everything is okay. Will still be a huge relief to see our little one for the first time since we havent had an early scan.

Thats so nice to hear xx
Our 12 week scan will be on the 7th next month and I cant wait. Im so anxious somehow even though I have no reason to doubt that everything is okay. Will still be a huge relief to see our little one for the first time since we havent had an early scan.

I said to hubby last night that I feel lucky to have had an early scan at 5 and 7 weeks to check everythig, women that dont have any scan till 12 weeks must be pulling their hair out waiting!!! But like you said you've no reason to doubt things arnt fine? I need to think abit more like that xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back