November mummies

Yes, spoke to them this morning they've advised that as I'm not in crippling pain and the bleed isn't heavy that I just need to relax as much as possible and wait until Saturday... but call them if it gets worse/heavier.

I don't know if it's just me but as it's my first I just dont know what to expect or what's normal and when they're asking me if its heavy I struggle to answer as I dont have anything to compare it to.

I'm feeling hopeful for sat - thank you! Xx

I think “heavy” varies and I think it depends how far along you are.
My first mc I bled for a week and it was similar to a period. I was told by a nurse at the epau who done an internal that I wasn’t bleeding enough to be miscarrying.

I was also at the epau last Monday and was told by another nurse that she has dealt with many women who have bled/ had spotting all through their pregnancy and had healthy pregnancy!

Hopefully things go okay for you xx

How’s everyone doing?

I’m 8 weeks now and I have constant nausea. It starts as soon as I wake up and doesn’t go at all. I’m not being sick but it’s like motion sickness if I do to much I feel worse.
People in work are starting to suspect me because of it!!

How’s everyone doing?

I’m 8 weeks now and I have constant nausea. It starts as soon as I wake up and doesn’t go at all. I’m not being sick but it’s like motion sickness if I do to much I feel worse.
People in work are starting to suspect me because of it!!

I'm 9 weeks today

Sickness isnt too bad at the minute...however I cannot stop peeing !!!!
My hunger has calmed down a little, I'm starting to try and snack a bit healthier now

I've got my bloods with the midwife on Thursday too and she said she'll be able to give me my 12 week scan date too
Xx

I'm 9+2 today
feeling achey ..hoping it's just stretching!
my sickness isn't great i got sickness tabs from doctor but they didnt help.. I had to tell work for that reason, but waiting to tell the other staff.

can't wait to get my 12 week scan to see baby again

hope everyone else is doing well

xxx

I’ll be 9 weeks Saturday and all is good really...the tiredness is really kicking in though, my lie ins on the weekends have gone back to what they were like when I was a teenager haha! And even then I’m still tired when I wake up and go to bed early on the night.
Boobs are still sore and nipples have started to change a bit...
Luckily for sickness I’m fine, I’ve got funny with food lately and am definitely more picky, whereas before I would eat anything! Some things that I liked before are just a no go now.. isn’t it funny.
Very first appointment is next Tuesday but can’t wait to get to that 12 week mark!

Hope all you ladies are doing well.

Had my 2nd midwife app this morning, bloods all taken and 12 week scan date given....9th may 9am eek !!!!!!
These next 3 weeks are going to go so slow
I'm now wondering do I order things to give to the new grandparents as surprise gifts or should I just give the scan picture???
I've thought of so many cute ideas but hubby has just said he just wants to tell his parents with no fuss, my parents are split and i thought it would be nice to make a bit of a fuss, grandma and grandad baby grows etc
I'm just bothered about buying things before the scans even been? Xx

Hi Ladies.
Not joined here yet. I was last on the forum in 2013 for son.
I’m 11+1 and have my scan on 29.4.19. I was treated to an early scan on mother’s day and saw baby at 8+4. Hoping it’s all good at the next scan. I’ve got awful morning sickness which I think is just easing slightly. I so hope !!
Worried about my journey a bit as I have a Ovarian cyst again which measures 68mm. I had a 8cm one last time which had to be removed a few months after birth.
I’ve had pre cancerous cells and therefore my cervix is a bit shorter since last time.
My last delivery was failed ventouse / episiotomy with forceps. Then his shoulders got stuck a bit. Luckily I randomly took a photo of my maternity notes as this wasn’t on the notes when I went for booking app. So she has added. My boy was 9lb 4oz and had to be induced 10 days late !
I don’t worry too much but I would like to feel a bit more relaxed about what the birthing plan will be. I’ve been booked in on Tuesday to see the consultant for screening whatever that means. I assume to check my cervix. Hopefully be a bit more reassured.
I am however very excited and found this forum very reassuring at times !!
Hope you’ve all got some lovely things planned for the Easter weekend if your in the Uk x

Had my 2nd midwife app this morning, bloods all taken and 12 week scan date given....9th may 9am eek !!!!!!
These next 3 weeks are going to go so slow
I'm now wondering do I order things to give to the new grandparents as surprise gifts or should I just give the scan picture???
I've thought of so many cute ideas but hubby has just said he just wants to tell his parents with no fuss, my parents are split and i thought it would be nice to make a bit of a fuss, grandma and grandad baby grows etc
I'm just bothered about buying things before the scans even been? Xx

Wow how exciting! Our scan is the 14th so we are so close together!
I know what you mean about buying things before tithe scan. I want to do something nice for my sister and my mum already knows but worries about “jinxing it”.
I however have a scan on Thursday so will probably buy things if that one goes okay. You could go out and get some bits after your scan?

Hi Ladies.
Not joined here yet. I was last on the forum in 2013 for son.
I’m 11+1 and have my scan on 29.4.19. I was treated to an early scan on mother’s day and saw baby at 8+4. Hoping it’s all good at the next scan. I’ve got awful morning sickness which I think is just easing slightly. I so hope !!
Worried about my journey a bit as I have a Ovarian cyst again which measures 68mm. I had a 8cm one last time which had to be removed a few months after birth.
I’ve had pre cancerous cells and therefore my cervix is a bit shorter since last time.
My last delivery was failed ventouse / episiotomy with forceps. Then his shoulders got stuck a bit. Luckily I randomly took a photo of my maternity notes as this wasn’t on the notes when I went for booking app. So she has added. My boy was 9lb 4oz and had to be induced 10 days late !
I don’t worry too much but I would like to feel a bit more relaxed about what the birthing plan will be. I’ve been booked in on Tuesday to see the consultant for screening whatever that means. I assume to check my cervix. Hopefully be a bit more reassured.
I am however very excited and found this forum very reassuring at times !!
Hope you’ve all got some lovely things planned for the Easter weekend if your in the Uk x

Congrats on your pregnancy!! Sorry to hear you’ve had a tough time already.
Good luck xxx

Wow how exciting! Our scan is the 14th so we are so close together!
I know what you mean about buying things before tithe scan. I want to do something nice for my sister and my mum already knows but worries about “jinxing it”.
I however have a scan on Thursday so will probably buy things if that one goes okay. You could go out and get some bits after your scan?

Oh we are close arnt we!!
Yeah I think I'm feeling like I will jinx things or more so that I want to double check everythings ok.
I wanted to order bits that take a week to come

Is this your check up scan?
Xxx

Oh we are close arnt we!!
Yeah I think I'm feeling like I will jinx things or more so that I want to double check everythings ok.
I wanted to order bits that take a week to come

Is this your check up scan?
Xxx

Yeah this is just a follow up after my scare at 7 weeks.
I’m really nervous about it I’m scared baby’s heartbeat has stopped and I don’t know about it yet.

Yeah this is just a follow up after my scare at 7 weeks.
I’m really nervous about it I’m scared baby’s heartbeat has stopped and I don’t know about it yet.

I was like that on my check up scan at 7 weeks, I couldn't settle but knew I could do nothing about it, tried to stay positive and just get to the day!
She didn't let me hear the heartbeat which I didn't know she could of done so that made me question what I'd seen even though we'd seen the heartbeat
God you can send yourself in circles cant you, I annoy myself so much !!!
I'm sure everything is gonna be fine and it's normal for us to feel like this, it's that horrible thing where you cant do anything you've just gotta ride it out (which I hate!!)
Xxx

I was like that on my check up scan at 7 weeks, I couldn't settle but knew I could do nothing about it, tried to stay positive and just get to the day!
She didn't let me hear the heartbeat which I didn't know she could of done so that made me question what I'd seen even though we'd seen the heartbeat
God you can send yourself in circles cant you, I annoy myself so much !!!
I'm sure everything is gonna be fine and it's normal for us to feel like this, it's that horrible thing where you cant do anything you've just gotta ride it out (which I hate!!)
Xxx
At my 7 week scan they didn’t let me hear the heartbeat either, I assumed they couldn’t with an internal scan?

Yeah it’s so annoying we can drive ourselves insane. My boobs don’t feel as sore today though so I’m worrying slightly- they’re tender and still swollen but not sore. The wait is agonising xxx

At my 7 week scan they didn’t let me hear the heartbeat either, I assumed they couldn’t with an internal scan?

Yeah it’s so annoying we can drive ourselves insane. My boobs don’t feel as sore today though so I’m worrying slightly- they’re tender and still swollen but not sore. The wait is agonising xxx

I've not felt as sick past week or so, not as hungry but still shattered
My midwife was really positive and said that's good, think of the ladies that are really ill but the negative in me said 'well how do I know that I'm ok because I'm not feeling it as much'
Think she thinks I'm a loon!!!
She told me to enjoy it, I did love how reassuring she was being, made me think I shouldn't worry as much !!
I met up with friends last night(who dont know yet) and one is 30 weeks with her first, she said shes been back for check ups as shes not felt movement lately but they said to her you much come whenever you feel you need too, she said there was ladies in there that go alot !! Xx

I've not felt as sick past week or so, not as hungry but still shattered
My midwife was really positive and said that's good, think of the ladies that are really ill but the negative in me said 'well how do I know that I'm ok because I'm not feeling it as much'
Think she thinks I'm a loon!!!
She told me to enjoy it, I did love how reassuring she was being, made me think I shouldn't worry as much !!
I met up with friends last night(who dont know yet) and one is 30 weeks with her first, she said shes been back for check ups as shes not felt movement lately but they said to her you much come whenever you feel you need too, she said there was ladies in there that go alot !! Xx

Oh I’m the same as you feeling ill makes me feel confident and reasured! I guess everyone experiences symptoms differently and they come and go ay diff rates!
I’m constantly hungry but struggling to eat because of nausea! I’m living off toast! Boobs are a little more sore now than they was this morning and I’m knackered (but think this ones in my head because I’m in work today ha).

Roll on 12 weeks ay xxx

Oh I’m the same as you feeling ill makes me feel confident and reasured! I guess everyone experiences symptoms differently and they come and go ay diff rates!
I’m constantly hungry but struggling to eat because of nausea! I’m living off toast! Boobs are a little more sore now than they was this morning and I’m knackered (but think this ones in my head because I’m in work today ha).

Roll on 12 weeks ay xxx

Its mad how we want to feel Haha

Were currently selling our house and have had 3 ppl in a row cancel (1 of which was viewing today), my emotions this morning took over and I cried so much I made myself throw up, last nights curry didn't make me feel so great!!!!! Then I felt paranoid that I've got food poisening other than being sick I've felt ok today?
I've come off Google now !! Xx

Oh I’ve done the crying thing to! It’s strange isn’t it.

So are you feeling better now? I feel like my symptoms are easing but it’s worrying me slightly. I’ve gone from completely nauseous and off my food to feeling less sick and hungry all the time (but still can’t eat certain things). My boobs are still tender but a lot more tolerable than they was last week.

Oh I’ve done the crying thing to! It’s strange isn’t it.

So are you feeling better now? I feel like my symptoms are easing but it’s worrying me slightly. I’ve gone from completely nauseous and off my food to feeling less sick and hungry all the time (but still can’t eat certain things). My boobs are still tender but a lot more tolerable than they was last week.
I'm better today, felt really tired sick this morning though, but all weekend I've been waking up at crack of dawn and I'm off work!!!
Yeah I'm up and down, some days I could eat everything then others I'm less hungry but trying not to eat for the sake of it?? Xx

I'm better today, felt really tired sick this morning though, but all weekend I've been waking up at crack of dawn and I'm off work!!!
Yeah I'm up and down, some days I could eat everything then others I'm less hungry but trying not to eat for the sake of it?? Xx
That’s always the way...and you’ll want a lie in when you can’t have one!
Glad your feeling better today! Just enjoy food without guilt!!

I think my symptoms are coming and going in waves which is making me feel better. I’ve just finished work and took my bra off and they felt like rocks and I was also randomly sick at 3pm.My new approach is eating every hour or so to keep sickness at bay..it’s actually not as fun as I’d like it to be because I’m not into proper food I’m just eating snacks and bread and alllll the carbs. I caught a glimpse of myself in a work mirror and it’s officially bye bye abs and hello bloat!!

Xx

That’s always the way...and you’ll want a lie in when you can’t have one!
Glad your feeling better today! Just enjoy food without guilt!!

I think my symptoms are coming and going in waves which is making me feel better. I’ve just finished work and took my bra off and they felt like rocks and I was also randomly sick at 3pm.My new approach is eating every hour or so to keep sickness at bay..it’s actually not as fun as I’d like it to be because I’m not into proper food I’m just eating snacks and bread and alllll the carbs. I caught a glimpse of myself in a work mirror and it’s officially bye bye abs and hello bloat!!

Xx
How weird, is that your first physical sick?
I know what you mean about the snacks, its dry crackers for me lol

I've been out in the sun these past couple of days and layered up the sun screen, just been to the pub with hubby, come back and face looks like a lobster !!!!

I didn't have abs(so slightly jealous of you ) but had a flat tummy but can agree with the bloating !!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back