November mummies

Elfs Mummy

Reaction score
Any November mummies out there ?
I think I’m due around the 10th :)

Congratulations:) have you got any other children ?

Congratulations all! I've not long found out I'm due on the 9th.
We've already got Max from September 2016.

Any symptoms yet? I'm hoping the nausea isn't as bad this time around.

Edit to say - Sorry Elf's Mummy, I just saw your post now, is there any way things could still be ok? Fingers crossed xx

Last edited:
Hi everyone :wave:
Congratulations to all of you :)
Ive found out on sunday that im pregnant and according to the doctor im due around the 21st of november.
Still very surreal!

Hi everyone :wave:
Congratulations to all of you :)
Ive found out on sunday that im pregnant and according to the doctor im due around the 21st of november.
Still very surreal!
im 19th by my dates congrats xx

Congratulations to everyone! I just recently found out a few days ago that I'm pregnant! My due date is around November 1st

Yes! I'm so nervous and excited
Same here! Im officially 4 weeks pregnant today and I don't really have any symptoms yet which makes it so surreal but at the same time it's making me nervous but so excited.

Hi ladies! Same boat, just found out within the last few days that we are expecting. I’m due around 25th November but this is a guesstimate
No symptoms yet but it’s obviously still very early. It’s our first too so this is all very new territory for us!
Congrats and wishing everyone a safe and happy pregnancy xxxx

Hi ladies! Same boat, just found out within the last few days that we are expecting. I’m due around 25th November but this is a guesstimate
No symptoms yet but it’s obviously still very early. It’s our first too so this is all very new territory for us!
Congrats and wishing everyone a safe and happy pregnancy xxxx
Congrats Chloe and welcome xx

I have had the worst sore boobies today gosh! Just walking up or down stairs is painful!! Any weird changes for anyone else so far? Xx

My boobs as a whole arent that sore yet but oh lord my nipples definitely are lol.

Hi ladies,
Due around 10th Nov !!
Found out last week I was around 5 wks, in the 6th now eek
So excited it's unreal but I have that constant thought in my mind that I just need to get to the scan and I can relax a little more.
I've not felt sick, but really tired, sore nipples, weeing alot and notice a little brown on the tissue when I've been - I have read that this could be due to the placenta attaching, i don't wanna worry too much ???
Thank you for reading :)

Any November mummies out there ?
I think I’m due around the 10th :)
I've just found out last week and I was 5 weeks which means I'd be due around the 10th too !!!!
Have you had any symptoms yet? X

Hi ladies,
Due around 10th Nov !!
Found out last week I was around 5 wks, in the 6th now eek
So excited it's unreal but I have that constant thought in my mind that I just need to get to the scan and I can relax a little more.
I've not felt sick, but really tired, sore nipples, weeing alot and notice a little brown on the tissue when I've been - I have read that this could be due to the placenta attaching, i don't wanna worry too much ???
Thank you for reading :)
Congratulations :) Is this your first pregnancy?
Ive been weeing a lot to haha feels like I need to go every 10 mins.

Congrats Chloe and welcome!

I know what you mean, we are keeping it to ourselves for the moment so it just doesn’t seem real. If all goes well we’re going to tell our mums (and soon to be nanas!) on mother’s day which I think will be lovely, and I’ll be 6 weeks on the dot then. Will tell other immediate family and close friends shortly after, everyone else will be at the standard 12 weeks. Also my first appointment isn’t until 23rd April! It all just seems surreal at the moment...

Wishing you a healthy 9 months xxx

Congratulations :) Is this your first pregnancy?
Ive been weeing a lot to haha feels like I need to go every 10 mins.
Yes first pregnancy, you?
I'm just not sure how it should all feel?
My other half keeps shouting because I Google everything and I know I shouldn't!! I'm seeing the midwife in 2 weeks(I'll be 8 weeks) just want it all to fly by but want to enjoy it too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back