November mummies

How’s everyone dealing with the waig for their scan?
I’m so scared that something has happened!

I’m still being sick every night and can’t really fave food other than bread but other than that I’m pretty much fine. Maybe abit tired still. My boobs don’t hurt anymore but my mum says that doesn’t last long anyways. Roll on next eeek.

Its scan day for us !!!!!!!
I've been awake since 530am and scans at 9........I'm on an emotional rollercoaster it feels this morning
Happy...Anxious....Nervous...Excited......

My boobs are a little sore and I'm tired, that's about it? Xx

Its scan day for us !!!!!!!
I've been awake since 530am and scans at 9........I'm on an emotional rollercoaster it feels this morning
Happy...Anxious....Nervous...Excited......

My boobs are a little sore and I'm tired, that's about it? Xx
Awww so exciting!! Hope all goes well XX

@ChloB sorry to sneak in but wow that scan is so so clear xxx congratulations got ours in 11 days xxx

@ChloB such a clear scan. I’d guess a boy from it. :) good luck to you all in tri 2. Even though I was only a November mummy for a short time it very lovely to see all your pregnancies going so well.

@ChloB such a clear scan. I’d guess a boy from it. :) good luck to you all in tri 2. Even though I was only a November mummy for a short time it very lovely to see all your pregnancies going so well.

Thank you ladies we feel so lucky x x x x x x

Yaaay so amazing @ChloB <3 Glad everything went well and what a lovely scan photo :)

Thank you Mandy :D
I remember talking to you at the start and you listening to my worries about everything and feel so thankful that the scan went so well !!!
I've woke up this morning just staring at the photo x x x x

Love this! Congrats xxx

Thank you :D
I'm so excited for everyone to have theirs now, it's an amazing experience, apart from the full bladder and waiting around in a busy room

Thank you :D
I'm so excited for everyone to have theirs now, it's an amazing experience, apart from the full bladder and waiting around in a busy room
Waiting with a full bladder was the worst lol. I told OH that I'm probably going to pee my pants as soon as the sonographer pushes down on my stomach :rotfl: When she put the camera on me she straight away told me I did a really good job cause my bladder was too full lol.

Waiting with a full bladder was the worst lol. I told OH that I'm probably going to pee my pants as soon as the sonographer pushes down on my stomach :rotfl: When she put the camera on me she straight away told me I did a really good job cause my bladder was too full lol.

Omg I did exactly the same !!
She had a little look then asked me to go and empty, when I came back there was still loads in hahaha xx

Omg I did exactly the same !!
She had a little look then asked me to go and empty, when I came back there was still loads in hahaha xx
Hahaha yes, it was the same for me :rotfl:

So the 2nd late night announcing to our parents last night :D
Round 3 this morning telling my mum and sister, so excited !!!
Safe to say hubby and my dad had a few to celebrate, was such a lovely evening.
My step mums already planning what to buy hehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back