***November 2016 Mummies***

Thanks schell your so lovely, I just need to chill!! :)

I'm knackered tonight! Can't keep my eyes open , night girls

xxxxxxx

Thanks schell your so lovely, I just need to chill!! :)

I'm knackered tonight! Can't keep my eyes open , night girls

xxxxxxx

It's because YOU ARE PREGNANT, lol :) Goodnight xx

Hey Prettypee could you add me to the front page hun, ive worked out I'm due 15th November :)
I've stopped panicking over tests and ive decided I'm going to throw myself into this pregnancy and enjoy every minute

Hope everyone's ok this morning :)
Schell how are you doing sweetie?

xxxxxx

Great to hear you sounding positive this morning Clover xx enjoy xx

Hey Prettypee could you add me to the front page hun, ive worked out I'm due 15th November :)
I've stopped panicking over tests and ive decided I'm going to throw myself into this pregnancy and enjoy every minute

xxxxxx

Woo hoo, same day as me :) I'm ok chick, feeling so sick though today. My work trousers are pressing against my stomach so don't think that's helping. I've already had to undo them and I'm thinking I might have to go home at lunch and get changed, haha!! How about you? Glad to hear you are forgetting the testing xxx

How's everyone else doing? xx

Hi girls I am thinking to try a digi today for 3+.. Do you think I might get 3+ or is it to early.
5 weeks today.

Ow pretty pee my due date is the 16 :)
I'll b having my first scan the 23 of march :)

xxxxxx

Woo hoo, same day as me :) I'm ok chick, feeling so sick though today. My work trousers are pressing against my stomach so don't think that's helping. I've already had to undo them and I'm thinking I might have to go home at lunch and get changed, haha!! How about you? Glad to hear you are forgetting the testing xxx

How's everyone else doing? xx

I feel sick first thing in the morning and wake up with a banging head but this passes with a cuppa tea thankfully. OH is "working from home" today so he's taking me to our favourite pub for dinner (proper home cooked food - my mouth is watering thinking of proper chunky chips!!). Got another scan the day after Easter Monday when I'll be 8+6 so sitting tight for that. However I'm the most pregnant I've ever been currently (never got past 6+4) so I'm congratulating every milestone x

Ahh it's lovely to hear everybody so excited :) Millers, any other time my mouth would be watering too but even chunky chips don't do it for me at the minute, lol

LilalyLola, wahoo :) xx

Ahh it's lovely to hear everybody so excited :) Millers, any other time my mouth would be watering too but even chunky chips don't do it for me at the minute, lol

I wish my appetite would go away to be honest. I feel like I need to eat on the hour every hour!!! Can't watch cooking things on tv because my tummy kicks off haha xx

I'm not feeling hungry for anything really I feel ill if I don't eat but I can only eat a little
I feel really heavy and bloated , shouldn't complain but it's uncomfortable

xxxxxx

I wish my appetite would go away to be honest. I feel like I need to eat on the hour every hour!!! Can't watch cooking things on tv because my tummy kicks off haha xx
I hope I start feeling like this soon!!! Love my food normally :)

xxxxxx

Yayyyyyyyyyy! !!!!!! Love the 3+ I'm considering doing mine tomorrow, I'm 5w 1 day today and got a 2-3 on Monday

When should we be getting 3+?

xxxxxxx

Wait a bit longer, you may have been at the lower end so just scraped into the 2-3 weeks. If I were you I'd wait a full weeks and do it Monday, you don't want to be getting upset again if it hasn't gone up xx

Last edited:
Yayyyyyyyyyy! !!!!!! Love the 3+ I'm considering doing mine tomorrow, I'm 5w 1 day today and got a 2-3 on Monday

xxxxxxx

With my daughter I got it at 5 weeks or 5+2 I cannot remember, this time I've got it at 5 weeks! I will stop testing now.
Ow I did use morning urine.

I'm looking forward to your 3+!! :)

xxxxxxx

Wait a bit longer, you may have been at the lower end so just scraped into the 2-3 weeks. If I were you I'd wait a full weeks and do it Monday, you don't want to be getting upset again if it hasn't gone up xx

Thanks! I caved and got a 3+ :)

Sorry, was talking to Clover xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back