Not my month.............again :(

skairdykat

Reaction score
Well I'm on CD26 and I think my AF is going to be here soon :x

Bled during BD yesterday which is the norm for me a few days B4 AF. Does this happen to anyone else just B4 AF? And now today I'm spotting :roll:

If I start tomorrow then it'll be another 26 day cycle. My cycles have got shorter by a couple of days the past few months so god knows whats going on.

When I first stopped the pill last Jan my cycles were between 30-33 days and now they are 26-29 days.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

sorry hun :hug: i have never bled during bd but it might be normal for others. in the past i could predict my Af almost to the hour. let alone the day!

The only time i bleed during bd i was pregnant, didnt realize at the time, it was onlt when i had test done at the doctors that it came bk i was pregnant wasnt trying at the time

sorry hun..i did bled a lil while bd,in but AF didnt show till the next day.
:hug: :hug:

Skairdy Im in exactly the same boat!! I got AF properly today after spotting yesterday, this was my shortest cycle yet at only 25 days. Im not even 100% sure that I ovulated at all this cycle, I think I did but so early that I wasnt looking out for any signs. I had a 27 day cycle last month which was my shortest and now 25. I havent a clue whats going on with my body. :wall: Before this my cycles were around 29-33 days, I have no idea why they have shortened all of a sudden. What I do know is that I hate having AF every bloody 3 weeks and not having much time to get any BDing done! :x

Oh Loola it's such a pain isn't it? :hug: :hug:

I didn't notice any OV pains this month which I usually get, well I did but no where near as strong as usual.

Think I may get some OPk's for this cycle to see if I can pin-point OV more accurately then if I do OV early it's not such a pain when AF shows earlier than expected.

Well onto cycle 14 I guess :roll:

Me too! Must be unlucky 13 that has done this to us! i hope it was just a one off for both of us. I was the same as you with the lack of ovulation pain too, suggesting that this cycle was annovulatory. All my OPKs were negative this month too, but then if I did ovulate I didnt start testing until after ovulation anyway. I started testing on day 13 thinking that was early enough but I might have ovulated on day 12. If I did then that was the day after I got incredibly drunk and spent most of my day :puke: so that may be another reason why I didnt notice that I was ovulating.

Ah well here's to cycle 14! Good luck Skairdy :hug: :pray:

SkairdyKat & Loola - lots and lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: to you both

I am also sending all my spare babydust to you both NOW!!

I hope you get your BFP's very very soon!!

xxx

sorry to hear she got you both Loola and Skairdy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Fingers crossed your cycles get back to normal next month (and AF deosnt come)
good luck both of you

Well she's still not here. Just spotting when I wipe so hopefully she'll wait another day or two so then my cycle will be 28 days as normal :pray:

Now on CD27

Sorry it's not been your month, I really hope you get your BFP soon :hug: :hug:

Aaahh hun.. I know how you feel, my cycle was 42ish days (dont remember the exact number) this time, i honestly thought that this was the month that i would get my bfp but it wasn't meant to be.. one day eh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back