Not sure what to think

Olive

Reaction score
We dtd around ovulation this month, unintentionally, I should of checked.

My period was due yesterday. I took a test about 2pm and no second line. Only because I over think these things. Hence this post.

It's still not here and I'm starting to panic a bit. Only because I feel really queasy like I did with DS. I did have cramps yesterday though so was convinced AF would arrive.

It was a First Response test so surely this is pretty conclusive, even if not FMU, given that I'm not exactly testing early.

Anyone had one of these not come up until after period due?

I think I'm just panicking. It wouldn't be the end if the world if I was pregnant, I'm just not 100% ready for number 2 yet ideally.

Thanks x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My frer took a wee while to develop. Have you checked it again......took it out the casing? X

Into ok it out of casing yesterday - lol god none of us have changed eh? And nothing. Ill test tmrw morning if not here by then and that should be conclusive definitely. I tested with a first response I think with Brody and it came up quickly and in the evening too x

I'm sure you late because of the heat and stressing that you pregnant. Maybe luck Is on your side and you got away with your danger poke xxx

You're prob right ^^ Plus we just sold and bought a house so have been stressing over that xx

oooh im so stalking this

Lol Bev I'm not. No AF but took a test and negative. Have got total sore cramps now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back