more symptoms...what do you think?

deedee84

Reaction score
ok so i'm not sure when i ovulated...i think the 1st day of my last af was 13th June and for the past 5 days i have been feeling sick/queasy for most of the day more so on a morning, i have cramping and backache boobs are sore, feel bloated, dizzy on some occasions cant sleep on a night altho i feel tired and lethargic thru the day and i had a bad metallic taste in my mouth last night and my head has felt heavy almost headachey? i'm in the 2ww period so too early to test? what do people think? xx

not sure either 10th or 15th...dont know what to go by as my last af i was due 17th june but on the 13th i started spotting all the way up until the 17th where i then became heavy and finished on the 19th...its so confusing which day to go by :( x

I'd wait til the 10th and test then, it might be a bit too early yet x

yeah thats what i thought...just didnt know what to think...am i preg...is it jus me haha god knows lol hate waiting :( thnx for advice too x

Fx for you. It's really horrible in the 2ww - glad to know I'm not alone! Hopefully bfps all round this month! X

Fx for you. It's really horrible in the 2ww - glad to know I'm not alone! Hopefully bfps all round this month! X

yeah it really is...its dragging so much lol fx for bfps next mnth for deffo :) x

Good luck Dee Dee! Your symptoms sound promising anyway :) :)

xx

Good luck Dee Dee! Your symptoms sound promising anyway :) :)

xx

thanks a lot tinselcat...i thought so too but i'm not going to get my hopes up just yet, i'll wait until i get that all important bfp before i do a little jiggle hee hee :D x

Symptoms sound same as mine. Needing to pee, metallic taste, headaches, huge fatigue, sore boobs, cramping, backache, moody, elevated body temp. I miscarried early a few months back so really want this to work. Can't take a test for 10 days! Good luck keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Sorry to hear about ur mc hun, its annoying having all these symptoms and having to wait, i tested monday with a cheapo test and it was neg but the witch hasnt arrived yet so i'm going to test tomorrow and if neg again fri...if nothing still then docs it is for me! fingers crossed for u too hun xx

Thanks it is really annoying having to wait and we just can't help but get our hopes up. Good luck for testing. Everything crossed for you. xx

well Leanne...so much to symptoms the witch arrived last night, not going to get too disheartened about it, i didnt think it would happen so early anyways, just strange having so many symptoms that amounted to nothing...on a good note, no more symptoms now my af is here and at least i can have a good old beer at the weekend, make up for last weekend lol, heres to plenty of bding and trying again next time round lol, good luck on your ttc journey hun xx

thanks maybe baby, i'm keeping everything crossed for next mnth! it will happen when it happens i suppose, no more stressing about it now, just gonna get on with it! xx

So sorry DeeDee but you are being really positive about it much better than I have been in the past. Well done you enjoy that beer or two or three while you can. lol.

thanks Leanne and i deffo will do...get all the beer in i can before the bfp arrives if it does lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back