Not sure what's going on :S

MushiePeas

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have pcos and have been on metformin since march, I had been doing ovulation tests for a while but never really came up with anything because i don't think i did them at the right time..
I ovulated on tuesday the 12th of this month (I did one at the tright time) and my period was due 3day's ago, I know I might not be pregnant but I have good chances don't I?
Someone said if you ovulate to close to your period then you might never get pregnant or I'll have a higher chance of miscarriage..
I did get a little over excited and did a few test's but they all came out negative! :S I've never been pregnant before or anything so I guess I'm just looking for a bit of advice really...

I've tried to not think about symptoms to much just incase they aren't real but my boobies are a little sensitive, the thought of eating feel a bit bleh! and that's not like me at all because I love food!! Quite bloated, feel's like I need a wee but I know there's nothing in there! I've had some very mild cramps, not really bad like my period but enough to know they are there.. I've been really tired. Uh, had super fart's too lol sorry it might be to much info!

I just don't know, I need some advice :) anything would be welcome!
(p.s, sorry for my babbling)

xx

hiya hun i had terrible bottom burps when i fell preg with my daughter,
have you tested again since?
its rare to get a bfn after afs due but im living proof that it happens i didnt get a bfp untill i was 9 weeks pregnant!!
good luck hun, sorry im not much help but didnt want to read and run x x

i did a test this morning at about 4am because i just couldn't hold it in any longer lol but i went to bed at about 10 so i'm thinking 6hours is long enough to get a good test result?
i dunno, i really want to be pregnant but i'm not going to think about it to much :) not until i know for sure! thanks for the reply tho :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back