Not sure what to do!

allyackles

Reaction score
I noticed I had a streak of pink blood in my underwear last night, so I went to the docs today and he told me to keep an eye on it and if I got any more to go back. Well I noticed a tiny amount earlier again but it was so small it was hardly there. So now I don't know what to do! Do I go back or see how things go? I don't want to waste his time but it is worrying me.

Last edited:
I would try not to worry to much, but if you have a contact for your local labour ward call them and let them know. There is a MW there 24/7 and they are very assuring and helpful xx

have you had any pains? i know its really difficult to stay calm. but unless the blood gets heavier or youve had severe pains in your stomach everything should be fine. to put your mind at rest you could always go to A&E and they can refer you to the ward that will check you out. i did this last week and they scanned me and everything was fine. saw the heartbeat. which really put me at rest. so might be worth doing that. good luck xxx

Thanks all for your replies. I've had no pain or any more streaks in my underwear, so that's a positive. I am going to pop along and see the doctor again in the morning though. I'm sure I'm overreacting but I'm going to get a bit of advice!

Hi all just to let you know I have been to the doc again this morning and she has booked me a scan at the EPU for tomorrow. I am so nervous but hopefully I'll get some answers. I'll let you all know how I get on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back