Not sure what to do?

Rachaellius

Reaction score
Ok i don't know whether to call the midwife or not, i've just got back from work and my feet have really swollen! Theyre really bad was pretty much in tears when i got home. They've been swelling up for the last couple of weeks but never this bad! I don't have my own midwifes number but i've got the number for the midwifes at the hospital. They're really killing me but i don't wanna waste their time if its just one of those pregnancy symptoms and something i just need to put up with :/
I've tried the obvious like keeping them elevated, soaking in cool water with epsom salts and work have even provided me with a chair so i've been making sure i'm neither sitting or standing for long periods. Anyone got any ideas on what i should do?
Xxx

If its excessive swelling then you should get it all checked out. thats what they are there for...if you ring up the midwives at the hospital they may ask you to come down to be assessed...nothing major! And they are used to it..better to be safe :)

Hope you get it sorted xxx

if they are really swollen and sore i'd get em looked at huni! :hugs:

hope you feel better soon babes! xxx

I wud get them checked out hun xxx

Be in the safe side and call them Hun, it'll put your mind at rest if nothing else x

I called them she wasnt very nice :/ she was like yeah a lot of women get swollen feet in pregnancy! Just told me to go see my doctor and get my blood pressure checked. Not much chance of getting a same day appointment at my docs though! Now whether to go to work 2moro!? Hmmm!

Thanks for your advise ladies :)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back