Not sure if I dare post in here!! LOL

Karly1824

Reaction score
Well I did it I posted :roll:

I got my BFP on sunday then another yesterday and another this morning can you tell Im not sure if i believe it hehe!!

I Must only just be 4wks as due on around this time, my last pregnancy was a invasive molar which needed chemo so I am feeling really scared right now.
Speaking to midwife tomorrow and hoing for early scan for reasurrance!!

Anyway as everyone else in here I am soooo glad to get here and cant wait to chat away to you all

Anyone around who is just 4wks like me?

Bye for now xxxx

hey,
well congratulations and good luck. sorry to hear about your past experience but try not to worry yourself too much - i know easier said then done.
im 8 weeks with my first, so just a little further on.
keep us updated its always nice to share experiences let us know about your scan as well. and most of all, enjoy it!

lots of love and best wishes

Keelie xx

Aww thanks girls xxxxx

I shall be posting like mad i am sure hehe
Congrats on your first keely xxxxx

Congratulations :cheer: Im around 4/5 weeks cant work it out as ive not long stopped bleeding since my miscarriage in feb, im also really scared to be here. Sara x

Congratulations Karly! I love coming here to find out who's just found out they're expecting. Well done and try not to worry about what has gone before. I know this is easier said than done but enjoy being pregnant - I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy :cheer:

Hey Karly! Congratulations hun!! :cheer:

Well done on making the first step to posting lol When I first joined I didn't feel like I should be posting either! It feels really strange to actually know you are pregnant!

Here's to a happy & healthy 9 months hun! xx

CONGRATULATIONS!

I hope you settle in to Tri 1 ok and try not to worry too much :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111