Just found out - not sure how i feel

OverTheMoon

Reaction score
Dear All
Found out a few days ago that i am pg with no 3..... :shock: was a big shock, have got two beautiful children and am very afraid. I live thousands of miles away from family/friends and my husband is away A LOT. I find it hard already looking after a three and a one year old, how the hell will i cope with another?
Any opinions welcome. Whilst i realise i am totally blessed (first baby took 3.5 years to concieve) i am now totally shitting myself. I go from being completely ecstatic to crying my eyes out! Going to see gynae tomorrow for a scan to get dating sorted, have no idea whether i'm 5, 6 or 7 weeks.............. argh!!!

Dont really have any advice as im pregnant with my first at aged 20 and only found out yesterday! i to dont know how far along I am, i have the doctors on friday and am so scared!! I hope everything works out, congratulations and good luck! :)

Hi hun you will feel better i was the same altho i have only 1 other child who is now at school full time and i was hoping to go back to work as my son had a lot of operations last year but is finally all sorted bless him i took an intensive driving course so i could travel a bit further than my home town to work i also have no immediate family here with me dh also works away often my nearest family is 68 miles away in London...i really didnt want anymore kids after an ectopic then told i couldnt have children then pregnant with my lil boy whom iv mentioned above then 4 years down the line i get endometriosis had a couple of ops with that then find out a day after passing my driving test im pregnant i so had mixed emotions cried a lot as deep down i didnt really want another baby and thought i couldnt after the endo....but has time has gone on i quite like the idea of having another baby as my 1st baby is now growing up :(

If you need to talk anytime pm me im here :hug:

:hug: aww hun i hope you feel better soon its amazing what we do when we have too, thats not very supportive sorry but just wanted to give some hugs :hug:

Hi OvertheMoon,

Lovely to see you back here. This pregnancy was a shock to me too (although planned!) and its taken me ages to get used to being pregnant again, give yourself some time.

Congratulations beautiful - everything will work out for the best. Just think what good friends your children will be.

Valentine Xxx

Thank you all for your kind words, it helps to talk about things even if its just via my laptop!!
Soooo, i had my appointment this evening, she detected the sac altho its really really small which puts me at only LESS THAN FIVE WEEKS!!! Now i'm even more worried, as i'd finally got my head around this pregnancy, and now i'm worried that something's wrong. I have to wait another two weeks and then go back for a second scan, but she said to me come back earlier if any bleeding or strong pains. Now i want this baby i've finally come to terms with it and it might not happen!!! Oh why is life so confusing??? :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back