Not sure if this is the right place.......

swangirl

Reaction score
Hi,
I have just joined, as I suspect I may be pregnant. I know that the obvious thing to do would be to go and get a test, but I can't get out to get one at the moment. Just wanted to run by some symptoms with you..... Firstly, I am on Cerazette, and haven't had a period since last summer, so that's why I am so unsure; I was a few hours late taking a pill a few weeks ago, so there is a possibility? I have been having funny pains at the very bottom of my stomach (just about my pubic hair - sorry! tmi). I have also had a weird bloaty sort of feeling in that part of my stomach too. I just have a funny feeling.........

I have also been trying to lose weight for the last month and haven't lost a single pound! So disheartening.

All of this leads me to suspect I may be pregnant. If anyone has any advice for me, I would be really grateful. Am in the middle of planning our wedding for next summer, so it would be good to know one way or another now!

Hi There :wave:

It's really hard to say without you taking a test. Sometimes AF symptoms are just like pregnancy symptoms.

The only way to know for sure is to get a test.

Good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back