Not sure if anyone remembers me!

corky

Reaction score
Hey ladies, well i'm back after a few months away from the forum, and unfortunately I'm not returning with an announcement! But here's a quick update, always happy to recieve any advice or tips and am very talkative so feel free to comment!

So here's the story. Me and OH have been trying for almost ten months, nothing yet, but i left the forum three or four months ago because I had a problem, I basically bled intermitantly for three months straight, so this ended about a week ago, after I'd had a hormone blood test which I get the results from in a week. I was very concerned because I had a lot of pain and instantly assumed it was something dreadful like cancer which would cause infertility, turns out I have a kidney infection which i'm being treated for but is still bloody painful (any tips on how to ease pain would be great!) so the baby-making has been put on hold yet again! Meanwhile, OH is awaiting sperm test and is due to get results in less than a fortnight so am hoping I will recover, he will be fine and we're going to resume baby-making after xmas, (bit too much going on at the moment and my periods are CRAZY.) but i'm still gonna hang around collecting all little gems of advice for when we do! Hope to hear from you all, much love and babydust,

Corky xxx :)

I remember you corky, sorry you've been through a tough time. welcome back and good luck xxxxxxx

Hi hun, I remember you. Sorry to hear about your probs but you will back to normal in no time and I will look out for your bfp soon! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Welcome back :)

I remember a few years ago I was having terrible abdominal and low back pain, and was tested for everything from kidney stones/infections to ectopoc pregnancy. I was told it was gall stones! Turns out it was actually an intolerance to dairy products. And within weeks of cutting dairy out of my diet, the pains lessened. And now I only get pains if I eat a cheeseburger or a chocolate bar or something with dairy.

May not be the same for u, obv we're all different. But it may be worth keeping an eye on ur diet. Because eating dairy can make it harder for me to conceive.

Good luck hun x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

hey hun, i remember u. welcome back, sorry u've had a hard time while u have been away. i hope u get sorted soon and ur oh results come back ok. xx

Hi,

I remember you hun.

Hope everything works out well for you hun.

xxx

hi hun, i'm fairly new so don't remember you but I have had a kidney infection before and it was nasty! so sending hugs your way, take it easy and let your OH look after you xxx

Hi Corky welcome back. Sorry you've had a horrible time. Hope all works out good for you. xx

Hehe! nice to see you back with us lady! you have been missed xx

Hello,

glad you are back and good luck, looking forward to getting to know you as i am new!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back