• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not looking forward to PM results

sazzleevans

Reaction score
Hi

Got a meeting tomorrow with my consultant at the fetal medicine unit. Havent seen her since my loss in October. I am going for the babies PM results. My OH has to fly to work tomorrow so i will be on my own. I am getting quite anxious about it now. Just started a fight which we stopped. It just dragging up so many emotions and talking about them in a place i have bad memories of.

Anyway thought i would cheer you all up with that happy thought.

SARAH :sleep:

:hug: :hug: :hug: (((sarah))) I am sorry, I know it's hard, I hope you get some answers tomorrow, I hope it helps your healing too, and it's just typical timing eh!!! OH having to be away.... :roll: I know your a strong lass, and I know you'll get through tomorrow, but don't think about you being on your own, we are all here for you and will be there in thought too tomorrow, sending you strength and positive vibes, good luck Doll, :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

Thank you. With so much love around we should all be pg... :lol: Gonna grit my teeth and get on with it.

Another typical, Sarah, moment. I went for counselling on Friday. It took me quite a few weeks to decide i needed it. The argument that won me over was " you can say anything and walk out the door, They dont know you and so cant judge you"

This seemed like a good plan. I had to travel about 10 miles to the hospital where the session would take place. That was no problem even though i had never been to the hospital before.

I sat reading the paper and then this lady came over and asked if i was me and i acknowleged. We then strolled to her office while i chit chatted to her on the way.

"Your face looks so fermiliar" she said...I had never seen her before "No, i just have that face i think" I said.

Blow me down she then was able to tell me where i went to junior school. Junior school can you believe it not even High school, the name of my brother etc etc. I still have no idea how she knows me so well but she is from the same village which is 40 miles away from where i live now and just as far to the hospital i visited. Its not even in the same NHS district!!!

Thats just typical though.

Sarah :shakehead:

:hug: A little personal touch eh..... :lol: and all the way from primary school...sweet, but the fact is ..she still doesn't reallt know you and you are in control of the sessions, so please keep going and don't worry about anything, she is there to help, :think: small small world really you know, :) lv yvonne xx

Hope it goes well today- maybe it will hwlp a little getting some answers :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: Thinking of you Sarah, I hope your angel could give you answers and hope for the future, :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

thinking of you hun hope all went ok xxxxxxxxx

Sarah :hug: I hope you get some answers and your little one can rest in peace xx

sarah, have only just seen this message i hope everything went ok for you, im here if you want to chat. Hope your ok hun thinking of you :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back