results

pammie

Reaction score
Hi
FOr those who dotn know i had my 3rd misscarriage at christmas, and since it was my 3rd they did tests on me, just blood tests,
I waited 8 weeks for the results, went to my appointment waited an hour after my appointment time, they had forgotton about me went to see the gynea consultant and he said.............................................................
..............................................nothing wrong with you we will see you when your pregnant again every second friday good luck.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

great news there is nothing wrong doctor but are you gonna test my husband and our genetic combatability maybe since my child i have is not his?

Oh no no need for that your testing is fine your just not holding on to it.
you have an 86 percent chance of having a normal full term pregnancy
bye.

love the compasion and teh help given and i wasnt expecting any special treatment at all but an 8 week wait for test then another 8 week for results is a joke its supopse to be done in 4 and prefrebaally on period,
just goes to show even when you work in gyneacology (thats the deapartment i work in) you dont get preferential treatment.
I have been of work since due to go back next week and have just got my self a new job

on another note my period is due tomorrow and am itching to do a pregnancy test we have been going for it as if we have been training for the marathon

RANT OVER
thanks for reading
Pam xx

I'm so sorry that your doctor treated you like this. Can't you change doctors? I had a rude one at my first u/s and then at the one to confirm the loss of my baby (just after Christmas, by the way), and I was so happy that I got another doctor when I was induced. Change caregivers, by all means. In the meantime :hug: :hug: :hug:

i probably wont see him anymore any care i get will be through clinic but i think the consultants are pretty much hands off, but if i encounter him again i will deffinatly take your advise and change thanks,

oh and P.S i couldnt wait to do a a test so i went and bought one and got a BFP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
yey

:hug: So sorry to hear about your losses and treatment you received.

Congratulations on your BFP thought :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Brilliant news. H & H 9 months :hug:

thanks petra.
am just like you too scared to put a ticker on just yet incase i jinx it, and am too scared to make a formal announcement just yet,

H&H 9 months to you too.

am thinking positive thoughts all the way hehe

Pam xx

Thank you Pam x I know what you mean. I am also worried to make it formal. I have told girls on the forum and my mum so far. I am not putting ticker until 2nd tri. We went for scan today, I am exactly 6 weeks and we saw heartbeat :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Take it easy now and take care of yourself. :hug:

Just wanted to say congratulations on your BFP :hug: :hug:

thanktoy andreag :hug:

And great news petra, its the best sound in the world

I have an appointment for wednesday with the early pregnancy unit although tehy havent told me what time yet, i hope its an early morning one as am on nights next week and i can go straight the appointment
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back