Worrying blood results

Becs

Reaction score
Hello Girls,

Any advice very much appreciated!! I am very worried. I was temping when pregnant and was concerned at how close to my coverline my temps were. I read alot that suggests low temps can mean low progesterone levels - not enough to sustain a pregnancy. Well I lost the baby at 7 weeks (it stopped growing at 5). So after thinking a lot about it since feb I went to my doctor to ask if she would do a 21 day blood test for progesterone levels. I really had to persuade her to do it (ended up crying and that worked) because they don't do tests untill 2 or 3 m/c. But as I had been temping I could see a possible cause. Levels at 21 days should be 10 - 15. Well I just had my phone appointment with her and mine were 2.5 last month which suggests I didn't ovulate - but I did, my temps confirmed ov and then stayed just above the coverline untill my AF. Thanks god I was temping. She said that you cannot tell anything from just one test so I am going for another one in a couple of weeks time for another one.

I'm really disturbed to find out these results does anyone know anything about progesterone problems. I have asked before on here but people don't seem to respond. Is it that rare?

I feel weak with shock and can't believe the news has affected me this way.

Please advise if you can.

Becs

Hi Becs,

sorry ur having a rough time at the moment, i know how u feel tho as im now waiting on my blood results to come back i had my bloods done to c how my hormone levels are so i have to wait and c, normally if anyone can help they will reply, mayb u should ask the doc again and ask her to explain better and say that ur feeling really worried, i wish u all the best

puppy :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back