Not feeling pregnant

jemz24

Reaction score
For the last few days ive had feeling that im not pregnant, maybe its coz nothin has happened (midwife etc) lack of symptoms only my boobs hurt.
I guess everyone feels like this at first, i just need some reassurence (sp) plz girls :oops:

Aww jemz,

I can completely sympathise. I felt like that too because a few weeks ago I stopped having my symptons. My cravings stopped and my boobs were ok and stopped hurting...

...All of a sudden I'm feeling stretching and my hips are aching etc (I'm starting to wonder if I'm further than I thought)...

If you haven't had any strong bleeding or painful cramps, it is very unlikely that anything has gone wrong. Chin up babe, this is so common.

Put it this way, pregnancy goes through stages, you might have just passed the strong symptoms and baby is settling in and your hormones are balancing out :D

Lots of hugs to you :hug: xx

Count yourself as one of the lucky one's who's not feeling/being sick all the time!

Don't worry, you'll soon start to show and then you'll feel pregnant

I'm the same. Its very common and we're the lucky ones! Although most tales you'll hear of pregnancy will involve horror stories of throwing up all day every day, if you look through threads on this forum and others you will see that alot of women don't feel anything and end up not feeling pregnant... I've been told to enjoy it as it could change at any time!

Enjoy it while you can, chances are all the symptoms will hit you all of a sudden. If not then you are really lucky, trust me.

Thanx girls, im sorry for being silly but cant help it. I sailed thru my first pregnancy with no sickness or anything, the only problem i had was blood pressure and kept collapsing, im afraid thas gonna happen agen.
My friend is 12 weeks and shes constantly throwing up bless her, so i am lucky in a way.

I feel the same way - no symtoms at all, except tiredness in the evening, and that went last night. Last time I had sore boobs but not even that (yet) this time. I feel a bit sick this morning, but probably because I spent most of the night worrying bacause I wasn't tired yesterday so am now exhausted. I wish I had a magic window and could take a peek in there to see that everything is OK.

aww huni if it makes you feel better i dont feel pregnant either, with jack i was sick alll the way through it was awful, where as at the moment i feel fine. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Your time will come! It took me until I was 16 weeks before I really felt pregnant when I could feel my LO kicking, but looking back I'm grateful that I could get on with everything as normal for the first part of pregnancy- I didn't have any sickness or anything and am glad as I wouldn't have coped with going to work every day feeling sick as a dog! Once you have your first scan and have that little picture in front of you you'll feel better- even if you still don't quite believe it!

jemz24 said:
Thanx girls, im sorry for being silly but cant help it. I sailed thru my first pregnancy with no sickness or anything, the only problem i had was blood pressure and kept collapsing, im afraid thas gonna happen agen.
My friend is 12 weeks and shes constantly throwing up bless her, so i am lucky in a way.

You're not being silly at all babe! It happens to everyone - I am pretty sure 99% of the women on here have been through the "not feeling pregnant" stage...

...You know from your previous pregnancy that as soon as you see your gorgeous bean wriggling around it's little pad you'll feel "it" :D

xx

actually with my first it didnt hit me until the baby was lyin on me and i asked the midwife if it was mine lol so funny. Iam feelin the pregnancy now that my boobs have gone larger, and bounce everywhere lol. Why cant i have them when im not pregnant lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back