Lack of symptoms

Tina & Gabs

Reaction score
Is anyone else feeling a little worried about their lack of symptoms?

I know this is probably really stupid and it's still early days but I feel so different then I did when I was carrying Gabs!
My sore boobies were the first thing that prompted me to do a test when pregnant with Gabs and my boobies don't hurt at all this time round.

I am feeling very exhausted and my nausea comes and goes but it's the lack of sore boobies that is worrying me :wall:

What symptoms has everyone else got? If any :D

Dont worry hun, i still dont feel pg, apart from being exhausted theres really nothing else, not even had many crapms since i found out :hug:

I had sore boobs but prob only for 2 weeks n they werna that bad. I have felt fine the last few weeks until yesterday and now I am feeling sick again :puke: I also have a mental pizza face i look like death warmed up, jst have 2 laugh :rotfl:

Tina my boobs didnt get sore until the end of week 6 - I have only actually been sick a couple of times but do feel sick when I wake up in the night and usually around 8.00 pm!! I do have slight cramps now and then and recently have started getting like a pulling pain in my groin later in the day - I am assuming that is all to do with the baby growing.......

I have to be honest each month we were actively ttc I had a list of symptoms as long as my arm but now I am actually here they are much less!!

Oh yes just thinking back before my boobs got sore my nipples really tingled.... like litte electric shocks... :D

Hi Tina,

I'm the same as Mel I am just feeling tired falling asleep every night on the sofa after finishing work, no sickness, boobs are not as sore as when I first found out and no twinges or cramps. i was really worried and nervous for my scan last week but everything was fine.

I suppose I should be thankful that I am not being sick but on the other hand I think it would reassure me that I am still expecting!

i wouldnt worry too much, im 13 weeks tomorrow and i havent had any symptoms yet really, i have the odd sore boob now and then, and i sometimes feel dizzy, ive had no morning sickness or anything else except being tired so i guess some of us are just lucky, im sure your fine hun :hug:

I haven't had sore boobs at all so far - even with Brody having a breastfeed before bed! I feel totally different to how I felt with Brody too :hug:

Thanks for all your replies ladies :D

i suppose it wouldn't be pregnancy if there wasn't anything to worry about :)

Tina & Gabs said:
Thanks for all your replies ladies :D

i suppose it wouldn't be pregnancy if there wasn't anything to worry about :)

You are right there! It's easy to forget just how worrying it all is! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back