Not feeling much movement............

michelles1985

Reaction score
.............. should I be worried?

I first felt movemet just after 16 weeks and it was more like rolling rather than kicking and when i do feel it very occassionally still, it's not proper kicks, just almost like it's just literally rolling around in there.

Over the last 3 days though, not really felt much at all. I Can't remember when I started feeling proper kicks when pg with my DS (he's nearly 4) but from what I've read you other ladies are saying, you are feeling proper kicks and are at the same stage as me.

xx

.............. should I be worried?

I first felt movemet just after 16 weeks and it was more like rolling rather than kicking and when i do feel it very occassionally still, it's not proper kicks, just almost like it's just literally rolling around in there.

Over the last 3 days though, not really felt much at all. I Can't remember when I started feeling proper kicks when pg with my DS (he's nearly 4) but from what I've read you other ladies are saying, you are feeling proper kicks and are at the same stage as me.

xx
Well same than MrsMc, I didn't feel proper kicks until about 21-22 weeks, it depends of women, some can feel them ealier than others.
If you are really worried you can always call your mw to have her advice, but I think she might tell you the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back